The final total number of points is calculated based on the performance of the students in the two semester exams.
1. The exams in Term I will take place between November and December 2021 over a period of 4-8 weeks. It is based on the Term I curriculum (around 50% of the entire annual curriculum according to CBSE).
The 90-minute test will include multiple choice (MCQ) questions, including “case-based MCQs and MCQs on the type of assertion resonation”.
2. Term II exams will be held from March to April 2022 at designated examination centers. Now there are two options.
If the conditions are suitable, the test is descriptive. The two-hour work contains questions of different formats (case-related / situational, open-ended – short answer / long answer). If the conditions are not suitable for the descriptive exam, the work will be similar to the Term I exam (90 min and MCQs only)
The challenge for students preparing to study abroad
Students applying for UG courses in the US, UK, and Canada will need to adapt to this change considering the following facts.
For US applicants, early action and early decision (beginning of November) as well as regular applications (deadline: 01.01.) Used to be uncomplicated in terms of application essays. Now students also have to juggle board exams instead of the breather they would get earlier after board exams.
In addition, colleges can expect results (rather than just predicted results as before, when the September interim results would match the predicted results) to be submitted when the results are in by the January-February filing period.
The deadline for applications for the UK and Canada is January 15th as well, so students must ensure that their essays are ready by then.
With this in mind, students need to prepare early for writing essays, preferably from March to April. Writing essays and completing college lists are time-consuming processes. Given the changing nature of board exams and the increasing importance of good performance in board exams, UG applicants in the US, UK, and Canada need to become more proactive and carefully manage their schedules.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )