How To Prepare For The EPFO SSA 2022 Pre / Main / Typeing Exam Tips 2022 Preparation Tips For The Computer Data Entry Test EFPO SSA Exams Brief And Useful Tricks To Crack The Exam How To Crack The EPFO SSA Preliminary Exam How To Prepare Prepare for the EPFO SSA 2022 Main Exam How to Pass the Computer Skill Test 2022 Employee Provident Fund Organization 2022 Social Security Assistant
How to prepare for EPFO SSA 2022
Brief details of the EPFO SSA notification
|Organization name||Employee benefit fund organization|
|Number of posts||2189 posts (Previous posts)|
|Address name||Social Insurance Assistant (SSA)|
|Selection process||Phase I – preliminary examination
Phase II – main exam
Phase III – Computer Skill Test (Computer Data Entry Test)
|Exam date||Announce later|
|Application link||– / – / 2022 to – / – / 2022|
About recruiting: –
Pension fund, [RECRUITMENT OF SOCIAL SECURITY ASSISTANTS IN EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION (EPFO)] Online applications are invited for the assistant positions. The total number of positions is 2189. Interested candidates can apply from – / – / 2022 to – / – / 2022.
EPFO SSA selection process: –
There will be a three-phase test.
- Phase I – Preliminary examination
- Phase II – Main exam
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test (computer data entry test)
Tips and tricks to prepare for the preliminary and main exams
Tips for the English section
- Read the Understanding carefully, go through the questions asked, and then read the passage to get an idea of the subject of the Understanding. This will help answer more efficiently and save time.
- Teachers and experts suggest prioritizing Cloze-Test, Para-Jumbles, Phrase Replacement, Fillers, and Error Detection.
- Para Jumble and Cloze tests are generally topic based. Try to eliminate options to try them quickly.
- Make reading a habit (if you have difficulty doing this, challenge yourself for 21 days). Read magazines and newspapers regularly. This will surely improve your vocabulary and help you solve the questions from the vocabulary area easily.
Section “Tips for Argumentation”
- The reasoning section is one of the assessment sections for students if they have a good understanding of the basics.
- Most of the questions in this section can easily be answered within 20 minutes so you don’t have to worry about time management.
- Start by answering questions on the topics of syllogism, inequalities, coding-decoding, direction and distance, alphanumeric series.
- After studying these topics, start solving puzzle questions. This topic is usually more time consuming.
- Answer the easy puzzles first, then move on to the difficult ones.
Tips for quantitative skills, banking awareness
- Use the nitro method. Start by answering only the questions that you are very sure about.
- Start by answering the questions in the order presented, Approximation and Simplification, Square Equations, and Number Series. These topics are less time consuming and cover many questions.
- After trying the questions from the above topics, start with DI (data interpretation). It is the most common topic and will surely have 4-5 questions. Once you master basic concepts of averages, calculations, and percentages, DI can be easily solved.
- When you finish DI, begin with questions from other arithmetic topics that you are confident about. These can be questions from Time & Work, Compound Interest & Simple Interest, Pipes & Cisterns, Profit & Loss, Partnership & Percentages.
Key elements: –
- The key to good performance is how well you play your strength.
- Time management skills.
We cannot ask you specific questions to be asked in the written exam. But we have anticipated areas for you to ask questions from. We can give you tips here, but you need to prepare yourself.
Current & Academic Knowledge: Be thorough with current affairs for the past three / four months. Current awards, important topics, sports-related issues, governors and prime ministers of states, states, capitals, currencies, parliaments. Computer Skills: Be thorough with basic computer terminology. Don’t hesitate to make a guess. You can ask questions about your academic knowledge. The candidate must have knowledge of the UP Cabinet, New Govt. Plans & latest dates. Any burning problem in the past 3, 4 months.
Tips and tricks to prepare for the Computer Skill Test
Candidates are required to show up for the skill test to assess the speed and accuracy of data entry. Minimum requirement is 5000 keystrokes per hour. Candidates who are shortlisted for the skill test must appear for a skill test.
- Practice typing until you reach a speed of at least 80 words per minute. As you practice, you must use stanzas or stories to type in.
- Take lessons if you are unsure about using a computer.
- Familiarize yourself with basic computer programs
- Practice your customer service skills.
Important link area
Candidates can leave their comments in the comments field. Any inquiry & comment is very much welcomed. Our panel will try to resolve your request.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
We provide you with the best tips and tricks for the EPFO SSA Preliminary & Mains Examination. Candidates can follow our tips to make their exam preparation much better.
Phase I – Preliminary examination
Phase II – Main exam
Phase III – Computer Skill Test (computer data entry test)
Candidates should focus more on their weaker subjects / sections / speed & accuracy / time management.
Candidates can view the detailed curriculum via this post. Here we have provided a detailed syllabus for EPFO SSA exam preparation.
Candidates Visit This Link To Try Free Online Police Officer Trial Tests In Bihar: www.Monoclass.com
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |