Students wishing to complete undergraduate engineering courses at India’s elite and prestigious institutes and colleges must pass the JEE Main 2022 exam. The JEE main examination is one of the toughest entrance exams for admission to engineering courses. To effectively cover the JEE Main 2022 curriculum, a candidate must have a thorough JEE Main 2022 curriculum. The JEE Main curriculum has a lot in common with the NCERT curriculum. Because of this, candidates who have studied the NCERT curriculum for their grades 11 and 12 will find it relatively easy to prepare for their JEE Main 2022 exam. While it is not very difficult for candidates to pass the exam, without a curriculum and the right strategies, even candidates who understand the concepts may not make it to the top engineering schools in the country. This is because the JEE main exams require you to properly solve the questions in a limited amount of time. So without further ado, let’s take a look at the preparation tips for JEE Main 2022.
JEE main preparation 2022
Candidates often have questions in their minds like: Will JEE 2022 be tough? Is 5 months enough for JEE Mains? How much preparation is required for JEE Mains 2022? So prepare yourself JEE network at home and so on. Before learning how to prepare for JEE Main 2022, it is important that candidates understand the JEE Main exam pattern.
Which subjects should I study?
Candidates are asked questions from physics, mathematics, and chemistry for their JEE Mains exam. Candidates can refer to the JEE Main Exam Pattern 2022 to see the number of questions to expect from each subject
JEE main preparation analysis 2022
An important part of your JEE Main 2022 preparation is to thoroughly follow the curriculum. We have looked through the questionnaires from last year and in analyzing the level of difficulty of the questions, the topics from which the questions are frequently asked, we have arrived at the chapters that are important and have been weighted accordingly. It is recommended that candidates give weight to everyone important topics for the JEE Main Exams to help you plan your studies better.
JEE Main 2022 study tips
If you’re in 11th or 12th grade and have a year to prepare for your entrance exams, here are some things you can do to get good results on your exams:
- As you study, make short notes that you can revise before the exam. Highlight the important parts including the formulas.
- Revise. Solve questions and find your strengths and weaknesses for each chapter. Work on the weaker area by solving other questions about this chapter and clearing up any doubts.
- Take regular breaks between studying. Exercise well and sleep properly.
How do I prepare for JEE Mains 2022 in 6 months?
When you start your exam now and your exams are only six months away, you know you need to start your preps right away. At this point, you need to do the following:
- Choose your study materials carefully for each subject. Check the contents and readability of the book because books are your primary weapon in passing the exams.
- Understand the concepts for each topic in depth. The video lectures at Embibe will help you understand the topics concisely. You can even clarify your questions on any topic with our knowledgeable instructor.
- Practice different types of questions and numbers that you can expect in your exams. At Embibe you can solve JEE main mock tests for free.
- Plan a timetable with a view to the thematic weighting of the topics and stick to it. We suggest that you deal with the toughest topics first.
How do I prepare for the JEE Mains exam 2022 in 3 months?
- Practice as many questions as you can from each chapter.
- Get to know the important topics from each chapter and study as many questions as possible from those topics. There is a possibility that questions will be repeated. Solve the questionnaires from the previous year and don’t miss the frequently asked questions.
- You don’t have time to start a new book now. You should therefore read your lessons from the usual learning materials.
Reference Works for JEE Master Preparation
You can choose your books from the table below to study for each subject:
- Concepts of physics by HC Verma
- Basics of physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker
- Understanding Physics by DC Pandey
- NCERT textbooks for grades 11 and 12
- Modern approach to chemical calculations from RC Mukherjee
- Organic Chemistry by OP Tandon
- Concept of physical chemistry by P. Bahadur
- Objective Mathematics by RD Sharma
- Differential calculus by Amit M. Agarwal
- Integral calculus by Amit M Agarwal
We hope this information about NCERT preparation for JEE Main has helped you. If you have any questions, you can ask us and we will answer you. Use the comments section below for any questions and comments.
Stay tuned Embibe for the latest news and updates on JEE Main 2022.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |