Preparation for the JEE network exam needs to be organized in a way. Separate the topics of the individual subjects and know the weighting of the individual topics of physics, chemistry and mathematics and the preparation plan must be based on the weighting. While all topics are equally important, some topics are important as a lot of questions are generally asked from there. See last year’s topper interviews and papers to understand the weighting of the topics to help create the plan.
Some guidelines in creating the main JEE preparation plan are as follows:
- Weight all topics equally
- Spread the time you need to study. Spend more time on difficult topics and less on those that just need to be revised.
- Make sure you have planned the revision time in the plan
- Action plan to prepare for JEE Main
- Study a chapter and understand the concepts. NCERT books are good for that.
- Pay attention to key points and formulas as you study. These brief notes will be helpful during the revision.
- After studying a chapter or topic, check how well you can remember and how well you understand the topic.
- Then practice questions on the topic under study. Do not go straight for the solution while practicing. Try to solve yourself, make mistakes, then correct them. This step will help you know how to crack JEE Main.
- Make sure to take a JEE main mock test after completing the topic. Similarly, make sure you turn up for as many test tests as possible so that you can analyze your level of preparation and understand where you are making the mistakes
- Use the analysis to understand your weaknesses and focus on improvements as you revise.
- Be Wise and Revise – Without revision, it’s difficult to pass an exam, especially one like JEE Main. The only way to improve is by revising.
- Clarify all your concepts, doubts. Never leave a question unanswered in your head.
Pull the brakes and take a break – While learning is good, it is not advisable to do it all the time. So take some time out to refresh your mind before you start again. You can listen to music, play games, or do whatever calms your brain down. Exercise for half an hour or an hour will help increase memory. Eat properly.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |