How to prepare for PPBNET 2022 – The Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test (PPBNET) is administered by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. It is conducted for admission to the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course. “The best way to prepare for tomorrow is to do your best today.” This is a quote from H. Jackson Brown, Jr. So start preparing as early as possible. You will only score well in PPBNET 2022 if a good preparation strategy has been followed. Good preparation avoids last-minute hassles for any candidate. Good preparation for the exam would boost your confidence at the time of the exam and greatly affect your result. You should prepare and study for your exam with proper planning and technique to get the best result. Read this article to learn more about the strategy how to prepare for PPBNET 2022.
How to prepare for PPBNET 2022
If you think you will do well enough on the exam, you should start preparing for PPBNET 2022. Keep a positive attitude, follow the syllabus, keep an eye on the exam pattern. Check the PPBNET 2022 preparation tips given below.
Get to know the curriculum: Going through your syllabus is a very important part before you start preparing for an exam. If you know what subjects you want to study, you can find the right study materials. It would also help you understand what important topics need to be covered in order to do well on the exam. PPBNET 2022 will have general nursing and midwifery questions. You should have basic knowledge from your previous studies.
Creating a schedule: Create an appropriate schedule. Start studying for 2-3 hours in the morning. Eat your breakfast, do anything to relieve yourself, and then get back to studying. Go for a walk in the evening, play a game or spend some time with family during the day.
Take short breaks: Studying doesn’t mean that you have to sit in your room and study and write all day. Try to take short breaks of 5 to 10 minutes after every hour. Grab a snack or roam around your house for a while. This would make you stress less and learn more.
Highlight important points: Never forget to have a pencil while you study. Underline important points or lines as you study. If you want, you can also write down the points briefly. This would make you remember more about a specific important sub-topic or part of that topic.
Solving papers: It’s never easy to complete the entire syllabus and then start solving assignments. So start asking questions as you study topics. Slip papers and prior year papers would help you a lot. They even have the same exam pattern, which will help you understand how to manage your time while solving the day’s work.
Stay positive: While preparing for an exam, many students can become stressed or start thinking negatively. You must avoid thinking about not doing well on the exam yourself. Focus on your schedule and just keep going. Never lose your hope.
Last minute tips for PPBNET 2022
The last minutes before an exam can be very stressful for any candidate. The most important thing for you during this period is not to panic and stay focused before the exam. Here are some last minute prep tips for all candidates showing up for PPBNET 2022.
- review notes: Candidates must understand that the last hours before each exam are very crucial. Before the exam, you should go through the sticky notes and review key points. You should avoid going through whole notes or through whole chapters. If there is a topic that you have doubts about, you should read this topic again.
- You might want to take a longer break: Candidates try to learn everything at the last moment and then get stressed before the exam. Therefore, you should consider taking longer breaks. This will help you relax your mind and focus on the exam.
- Eliminate any source of distraction: There are many distractions you might encounter such as your cell phone, laptop or other electronic device. It is recommended to avoid them. If you want to learn, go to handwritten notes or maybe books.
- Sufficient sleep: It is very important that all candidates pay attention to how much sleep they are getting just before the exam night. If your sleep is insufficient, you may feel drowsy during the exam. This can have a significant impact on your efficiency and therefore your bottom line. So get a good night’s sleep before the exam day.
- Avoid last-minute hassles: Prepare all required materials the night before the exam. Avoid rushing around finding things and getting angry about them just before the exam. Gather all the things you need like admission card, stationery, etc. and keep them safe together to take to the exam the next day.
PPBNET 2022 exam template
The exam pattern can be easily viewed by the candidates on the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences official site. Knowing the exam pattern can help the candidate know how to prepare for the exam, how to mark the answers on the exam, and how the exam will be administered. Review the PPBNET 2022 exam pattern as follows:
- The test is carried out in offline mode.
- PPBNET 2022 will be held in English only.
- All questions in the exam are multiple choice.
- Candidates must mark the answers on the OMR sheet provided to them.
- The OMR sheet would have 5 ovals. The first 4 ovals represent the 4 options offered. If the candidate does not wish to ask a question, he/she should mark the 5th oval on the OMR sheet.
- In the PPBNET 2022, no negative evaluation as such is made for incorrect answers. However, if the candidate does not tick the 5th oval for the questions he/she did not attempt, 1 point will be deducted.
Recommended books to prepare for PPBNET 2022
Below are some books that you should refer to to get the best results in PPBNET 2022. Find topics from these books, study them, take notes, and solve questions.
FAQs to prepare for PPBNET 2022
to Preparing for PPBNET 2022 is up to you. With the right preparation and a schedule, you can get ready for PPBNET 2022 in a very short amount of time.
to You should review your PPBNET 2022 curriculum first. Next, you should review your exam pattern and then buy books after it.
to Short breaks and any leisure activity will let your stress melt away in no time.
to PPBNET 2022 takes place once a year.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |