Taking a competitive exam can be pretty hard work for people. However, if you want to crack the recruitment exam for the RRB Group D exam, you need to have an appropriate exam strategy and develop a foolproof exam plan. Below is the answer to the frequently asked question about preparing for the 2021 RRB Group D exam. We have provided important information on RRB Group D prep and RRB Group D prep tips for those willing to take a Get job in the organization.
Take this free trial test now and improve your skills
Preparation of the RRB group D
To prepare for the exam, the candidates must develop a study plan and an exam strategy. The preparation strategy of RRB group D must be based on adequate knowledge of the exam pattern and also on the basis of the syllabus of the recruitment exam. Candidates must first consider acquiring all the knowledge of the examination schema and schedule that qualification grade details must follow. Finally, candidates need to prepare the preparation strategy according to the experts’ preparation tips and tricks.
RRB group D sample 2021
RRB Group D is conducted in a variety of subjects including General Science, Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reason, and General Awareness and Current Affairs. The candidates have 90 minutes to successfully complete the questionnaires for this recruitment test. In total, the candidates were asked a hundred questions in this exam.
|Sections||Number of questions|
|General intelligence and reasoning||30th|
|General awareness and current affairs||20th|
Qualification marks mark
It is important to pass the written test according to the cue notes accepted by the authorities of the Railway Mediation Committee. After successfully passing the recruitment test, candidates will have to wait for the qualification grade list uploaded by the Railway Recruiting Committee on their official website. Below is the detailed list of qualification grades for the candidates belonging to the various categories in the RRB Group D exam.
|category||Qualification grades (in percent)|
|OBC (not creamy layer)||30th|
RRB Group D curriculum
In order to prepare successfully for the recruitment examination, the candidates must consider the examination syllabus. There are 4 subjects included in the written test conducted by the authorities for the selection of candidates in the Group D vacancies. Candidates can consider various RRB Group D preparation tips in order to prepare successfully.
- Number System, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Measurement, Time and Labor, Time and Distance, Simpler and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Roots, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, pipes & cistern etc.
General intelligence and reasoning
- Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Tangle, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Thinking, Classification, Directions, Statements – Arguments and Assumptions, etc.
- The curriculum according to this includes physics, chemistry and life sciences of the 10th standard level (CBSE).
General awareness and current affairs
- General awareness and current affairs in science and technology, sports, culture, personalities, business, politics and any other important topic.
Watch this video lesson from experts on how to prepare for RRB exams
PET test sample
After the candidates have successfully passed the computer-based exam, they are called to the Physical Efficiency Test. You must also pass the Physical Efficiency Test to successfully get a job in the vacancies offered by the Railway Recruitment Board on the official website. The preparation strategy of RRB group D must be equipped with the strategy of successfully cracking the PET as well. Below is the sample physical efficiency test so you can consider RRB Group D preparation.
|Male candidates||Female candidates|
|Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight over a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes without putting the weight down||Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight over a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes without putting the weight down|
|Should be able to run a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes 15 seconds in 1 chance||Should be able to run a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in 1 chance|
Best books for preparing RRB group DD
There are many books that you can buy to help you prepare for the RRB Group D exam. Below is a list of the best books to buy from your nearest bookstore in preparation for the Railway Recruitment Board Group D job recruitment exam that is being conducted. You can also prepare yourself through online video lectures from various coaching apps and platforms.
|subjects||RRB Group D books|
|mathematics||Quantitative suitability for RS Agarwal competition testing
Exercise book on faster math by M Tyra & K Kundan
|General science||Lucent General Knowledge – Lucent’s science division|
|General intelligence & reasoning||A modern approach to verbal and non-verbal thinking by RS Aggarwal
Argumentation test by Edgar Thorpe
|General awareness and current affairs||Lucent general knowledge
Check out these previous year questions to prepare for the RRB exams
RRB group D preparation tips
There are many tips and tricks that you can incorporate into your everyday life in order to prepare for the Group D vacancy test by the railways personnel committee. Below you will find a list of the most important preparation tips for the RRB Group D, which you absolutely have to observe in order to successfully master the entrance exam on the first attempt.
- Candidates may consider completing additional tests and previous year questionnaires from the Internet as a practical way of preparing for the recruitment test.
- You always need to compare your weaknesses with your strengths in order to work on your weak points while polishing your strengths in order to have a firm grip on your preparation.
- Candidates must allow enough time for each subject, regardless of whether it is difficult or easy for them.
- Revise your topics after you graduate in order to remember all the knowledge you have learned so far.
- You also need to work on your pace and solve the questions as quickly as possible.
- You need to track the time solving each and every question to work on your time management skills.
- Candidates must consider reading newspapers, magazines, and magazines such as Lucent’s General Knowledge and Manorama Year Book on a regular basis.
- Take frequent breaks and do not rush to your exam study.
The most important way to prepare for the RRB Group D Recruitment Exam is to consider the RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2021. If you go through the exam analysis, you will know the answer to How to Prepare for the RRB Group D Exam 2021 and the weighting of each individual topic in this recruitment test. Entri acts as a study partner for all government job candidates who are working hard to pass the state competitive exams to get their dream job in the future. Register now to receive benefits!
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )