TISSNET is run by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, also known as TISS. They offer various master’s courses at their numerous institutes. The MA in Human Resource Management and Labor Relations, Social Entrepreneurship or Organizational Development, Change and Leadership is the most coveted degree for management aspirants. Every year, many candidates apply for TISSNET and fight for a limited number of places in each course. Therefore, in order to pass the exam, candidates must establish a solid curriculum and approach to preparing for TISSNET 2022.
Get 5 TISSNET Mocks – Rs. 299 only
Download TISSNET previous papers as PDF
TISSNET 2022 important dates
Here are some key dates for the TISSNET 2022 exam.
|TISSNET application / registration||Started|
|Last date of registration||02/07/2022|
|Release date of the admission ticket||14.-21. February 2022|
|TISSNET exam date||02/26/2022 (2:00 p.m. to 3:40 p.m.)|
|Test duration||1 hour & 40 minutes|
|TISSNET 2022 results||4th week of March (provisional)|
APPLY for the TISSNET 2022 exam (direct link)
TISSNET 2022 exam template
TISSNET is an MCQ-based online exam with 100 questions. The exam does NOT contain a negative rating. The TISSNET exam is divided into three components and lasts 1 hour and 40 minutes. Each correct answer is worth one point.
|Sections||Number of questions||Overall grades|
|Math and reasoning||30th||30th|
TISSNET 2022 preparation strategy – overview
The preparation strategy can be divided into three sections: concept-driven, practice-intensive and environmentally sensitive.
- Mathematics and certain areas of English language proficiency are conceptual, so it is recommended that you brush up your basics in these areas in order to gain the knowledge required.
- Logical reasoning and certain sections of English proficiency require extensive practice, and it is recommended that you practice a large number of identical problems in order to achieve the required level of comfort.
- The General Awareness section is environment-sensitive and requires you to prepare both current and static components of consciousness.
Download Free MBA preparation app
TISSNET 2022 preparatory strategy in sections
TISSNET 2022 has sections on general knowledge, English proficiency, and math and reasoning. Here you can see the TISSNET 2022 approach for section-by-section / subject-specific preparation.
If you have a good command of English, no additional preparation for the TISSNET 2022 English Proficiency component is required. You can go through the topics again and then continue. Students who have not mastered the subject should primarily focus on the following topics –
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Word replacement
- Correction of sentences and troubleshooting
- Basic grammar (active and passive voice, direct and indirect speech, prepositions, etc.) reading comprehension
It is recommended that you practice at least two subjects a day. When it comes to vocabulary, try to acquire new / complex words as well as their meanings, antonyms and synonyms. Understand the basic grammatical rules and practice activities in the relevant area related to grammar.
Math and reasoning
As you prepare for the TISSNET 2022 exam, you should prioritize the math and reasoning portion of the TISSNET exam. This area includes Quantitative Aptitude, DI and LR (Logical Reasoning) questions.
- Basic geometry
- Basic set concepts
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Ratio & Proportion
- Basic algebra
- Simultaneous Equations
- Number theory
- Logical reasoning in relation to the following types of questions: –
- Identifying patterns in number sets
- Determining the validity of conclusions based on given premises
You need to understand the concept / fundamentals associated with the content in this section. If you understand the basics better, you should be able to solve the problems in this section without any problems. On the other hand, you need to focus on running enough test tests to improve your problem-solving accuracy.
- In TISSNET it is not difficult to achieve more than 30 points in the area of general knowledge.
- You have a better chance of getting full marks on this part if you read newspapers and catch up on current events every day.
- General knowledge questions will cover a variety of topics such as history, economics, politics, etc. It is advisable to keep an eye on important events, prizes, etc.
- Write down all of the topics mentioned, important news / events, and current events so you can refer to them the day before the exam.
- TISSNET preparation books are available on the market to assist candidates in TISSNET preparation.
- Mock tests should be done frequently to improve knowledge and accuracy.
Overall, it will help you take a three-pronged approach:
- A systematic approach to preparation will help you master each section. Focus on understanding concepts and expand your knowledge by going through each of the topics listed above.
- Practicing questions of varying degrees of difficulty will help you get even better. Time management and question selection are important considerations for candidates studying for the TISS-NET.
- Practice fake tests to develop a testing strategy. These exams will help you develop exam skills such as time management, prioritization, and the right balance between accuracy and speed.
Candidates can Join our … Telegram group of MBA candidates for quick and regular exam updates.
Register for the CAT 2022 Complete Course
Register for the XAT crash course
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |