How to prepare for WB TET Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan: Hey guys…!!! Our Freshers Now team is very excited and designed this page. From this page you can easily check complete information about West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test. Those who are preparing for WB TET exam should not miss this article. You guys can get WB TET Preparation Tips, WB TET Exam Study Plan, Latest WB TET Test Pattern, WB TET Reference Books, and many more. before you gear up with your WB TET exam preparation Check this page to know how to crack WB TET exam? Scroll through it and know the techniques to make a good WB TET exam preparation time table.
How to prepare for WB TET Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan
|How to crack West Bengal TET Exam|
|Name of Institution||West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)|
|test name||West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET)|
|Selection Process||written test, interview, or document verification|
What is WB TET Exam?
West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET) is one of the most popular teacher exams in the state. TET exam is taken by candidates who want to work as primary or secondary school teachers. Though it is not difficult to crack the West Bengal TET exam, if candidates follow the right preparation strategy they can easily crack the exam. Check all the sections arranged on this page to reach the goal. Read all the sections given below for the complete scheme.
West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus
|Child Development and Pedagogy||
Latest West Bengal TET Exam Pattern
It is also important to be aware of the exam pattern. WB TET exam consists of 150 objective type questions (MCQs). NS West Bengal TET Exam 2021 The exam will be of 150 marks. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer, with no negative marking for wrong or unattempted questions.
WB TET Preliminary Exam Pattern
WB TET Paper I
- Important 30 Multiple Choice Questions in English
- 30 Multiple Choice Questions in Bengali
- 30 Multiple Choice Questions in Mathematics
- 30 Multiple Choice Questions About Environment
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
WB TET Upper Primary Exam Pattern
WB TET Paper II
- Divided into five sections, each of which is listed below along with the number of questions:
- Compulsory Child Development and Pedagogy
- English as first language is required.
- Bengali is a compulsory second language.
|Child Development and Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
WB TET Exam Study Plan
A study plan for any competitive exam should be as per the capability of the candidate. As the level of human understanding of the subject or situation varies, the tracking capability will also vary. So, before you start preparing for WB TET Exam, decide a timetable and then proceed with your WB TET Exam Study Plan. There will be a day plan, an hourly plan or a monthly plan. Also, one may sit down to complete the syllabus of an entire subject, while some others will plan for an hour. First of all, decide for yourself which plan to take. After preparing a systematic study plan. Consistent concentration is also necessary. And giving mock tests helps you to analyze your preparation. Prioritize your study plan, don’t let anything distract you until you reach your goal.
WB TET Preparation Tips – West Bengal TET Exam
- The first and foremost task of the candidate is to focus on the fundamentals. WB TET exam is made up of everything a candidate has learned till now.
- Keeping this in mind, the candidate should dedicate the first few days to understand all the basics while learning the basics of each topic.
- Also, try to find out the topics on which you should work hard at the initial stage itself.
- Time management is the only way to reach the goal. Work on it by giving mock tests.
- Use proper study material apart from making a determination, one thing that always helps the candidates is the use of appropriate study material.
- Use all available resources.
- Must read previous year papers and question banks. Candidates should set aside some time to select the appropriate study material reflecting the topic.
Best WB TET Reference Books
|Best Books for West Bengal Test Eligibility Test Exam|
|CTET Child Development and Pedagogy for Paper I and Paper II||pearson|
|Child Development and Pedagogy for Paper I and Paper II||shyam anand|
|West Bengal TET Math||Arvind Mohan Dwivedi|
|maths for tet||pearson|
|Chhaya West Bengal Primary TET Challenger in English||Chhaya Prakashan Editorial Team|
|Tet . english for||DT Editorial Services|
|Primary TET (Bengali) 2021||SK Jaan|
|Oxizone Books New Primary TET Practice Plus in Bengali – 2nd Edition||Oxygen Editorial Team|
|TET Social Studies||Anshul Mangal|
|West Bengal TET (VI-VIII) Social Studies||Sumona Chakraborty|
|Environmental Studies for CTET||DT Editorial|
|TET Environmental Studies||arihant specialist|
Follow our website @ freshersnow.com To check more details on WB TET Exam.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )