This tutorial is all about setting up and streaming Chromecast with iPhone. We will do our best to help you understand this guide. I hope you enjoy this blog How to set up and stream Chromecast with iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading.
Check out how to set up and stream Chromecast with iPhone
Google launched its Chromecast streaming digital media players in 2013. Since then, various models of the affordable dongle-based device have sold up to 55 million units. It’s easy to see why; With the affordable Chromecast models, users can stream apps from their smartphone to their television. You can watch movies and TV shows from apps like Netflix and Hulu along with many Chromecast-compatible games and audio sources. Chromecast currently supports both Android and iOS platforms. In this article, we’ll show you how to configure your new Chromecast regardless of the operating system it supports, so that you can enjoy the streaming benefits of this device.
Chromecast is a streaming media player from Google that allows you to stream content from your smartphone, tablet or computer to your TV. A feature called “Screencast” lets you “cast” videos, photos, or music with the touch of a button. For example, if you’re watching a YouTube video on your phone, you can tap the Cast button to see the video on your TV screen. You can then use your phone as a remote control to rewind, pause, or increase the volume. And you can still use your phone to browse the web or play games during the screencast.
Here’s how to set up your Chromecast
Before you can play media between your Chromecast and iPhone, you need to set up your Chromecast device with the Google Home app for iPhone.
- Connect the Chromecast to an HDMI port on your TV.
- Go to the Apple App Store and download the Google Home app for your iPhone before launching it.
- With the Google Home app open and the iPhone connected to WiFi, create and name a new Home account to start setting up your Chromecast device. Prepare to link your Google Account, set up the Google Assistant, and connect your new Google Home profile to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Once setup is complete, your iPhone’s Google Home app should display your home name and the locations of your Chromecast devices in your home.
How to stream Chromecast from an iPhone
The Google Home app for iPhone allows you to link Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube, HBO and other popular streaming services and stream them through the Chromecast connected to your TV. Just make sure all devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- With the Google Home app open on your iPhone, tap the media icon.
- In the “Manage your system” section, select whether you want to access the available music, video, podcast or radio services.
- From the list of available applications, tap the Link under the service you want to add to the Google Home application on your iPhone.
- In the confirmation box, tap “Link Account” to go to the service login page, where you can enter your username and password.
- After you’re signed in, close Google Home and tap the icon of the streaming service you just linked.
- Select the media that you want to play on your TV through your Chromecast device.
- On your iPhone screen, find the Google Chromecast Cast icon, which can be in different places depending on the app.
- Select the name of your Chromecast from the list of available Chromecast devices and start playback.
Final words: how to set up and stream Chromecast with iPhone
I hope you understand this article How to set up and stream Chromecast with iPhoneif your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section of this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your family and friends.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |