The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBoSE) has cut the curriculum for the 2021-22 school year for grades 10 through 12 by 30 percent. Last year, too, the board had cut the audit schedule by 30 percent.
As in the previous year, students have to register for a total of seven subjects with five compulsory and two elective subjects. This came after both the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) set different assessment criteria and the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) announced a cut in the curriculum for the new academic year.
The CBSE will conduct two board exams, each exam covering 50 percent of the curriculum. The exam is referred to as Term I and Term II and is held according to an MCQ model. Both grades are taken into account to create the final overall grade for students.
Meanwhile, CISCE has reduced the English and Indian language curriculum for grades 10 and 12. This is due to the loss of lessons in the final academic year, the board had said.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and coronavirus news here
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )