HPPSC Asst Professor SET exam schedule
HPPSC Asst Professor SET Examination Schedule for Himachal Pradesh SET Exam is given here. Aspirants who will take the HP SET exam will search for the HPPSC SET exam curriculum to begin their preparation. The HPPSC Asst Professor SET Exam Syllabus is available on our website “recruitment.guru” to guide candidates. Our website provides the HP SET curriculum and exam template for the convenience of applicants. Candidates can view the HPPSC Asst Professor SET exam schedule and sample and prepare well for the Himachal Pradesh SET exam. The direct link to the HP SET curriculum is given below. Applicants can download the HPPSC Asst Professor SET exam schedule pdf From this page.
HPPSC SET curriculum 2020 Pdf
|Name of the board of directors||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the exam||HPPSC state proficiency test|
|Exam date||November 22, 2021|
Career starters interested in working Public service positions in Himachal Pradesh can apply for this post. For more updates on previous HP SET papers, HP SET tickets, HP SET results, etc., please bookmark our website and stay tuned !!!
HP SET exam sample 2021
Himachal Pradesh SET Exam Pattern 2020 is available here to guide candidates. Aspirants can view the HPPSC Asst Professor SET exam schedule and prepare well for the SET exam.
The test consists of three papers. All three papers will only consist of objective questions. The exam will take place in May 2020 as follows:
|session||papers||Number of questions||Brands||Duration|
For paper-I: Work I is of a general nature and is intended to assess the candidate’s teaching / research aptitude. It is primarily designed to test the candidate’s reasoning ability, understanding, different thinking, and general awareness.
- Sixty (60) multiple choice questions are asked, of which the candidate must answer fifty (50).
- Each question has two points.
- If the candidate answers more than fifty questions, the candidate’s first fifty questions will be scored.
Paper – I subjects
- Teaching aptitude
- Research suitability
- Reading comprehension
- Logical thinking
- Data interpretation
- Information and communicationtechnology
- human and environment
- Higher education system
- Teaching: essence, characteristics, goals and basic requirements.
- Learner characteristics
- Factors that affect teaching
- Teaching methods
- Teaching aids
- Evaluation system
- Research: meaning, properties and types
- Research steps
- Research methods
- Research ethics
- Paper, articles, workshops, seminar and conference,
- Write your thesis
- Questions based on the question asked
- Communication: nature, types, characteristics, barriers and effective communication in the classroom.
Reasoning (including mathematical)
Spectrum AglaSem Magazine – Read for Free
- Numbers, rows of letters, codes
- Understand the structure of the argument
- Deductive and inductive thinking distinguish and evaluate reason
- Verbal analogy
- Verbal classification
- Argue logical diagrams
- Relationship: vein diagram
- Sources, collection and interpretation of data
- Quantitative and qualitative data
- Graphical representation and mapping of data
Information and communicationtechnology
- ICT meaning
- General abbreviations and terminology
- Internet and email basics
human and environment
- Interaction between humans and the environment
- Sources of pollution
- Pollutants and their effects on human life
- The exploitation of natural and energetic resources
- Natural hazards and mitigation
Higher Education System: Governance, Polity and Administration.
- Structure of research and higher education institution in India
- Professional or technical and general training
- Administration, institutions and their interactions
NOTE: All questions from Paper-II and Paper-III are compulsory and cover the entire curriculum (including all electives, without options).
- It consists of 50 objective compulsory questions based on the topic chosen by the candidate.
- Each question has two points.
Paper II topics
- Chemical sciences
- Life sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical sciences
- physical education
- Political science
- Public administration
- Computer science and applications
- Tourism administration and management
- Mass communication and journalism
For paper III:
- Paper-III consists of 75 objective compulsory questions from the topic chosen by the candidate.
- Each question has two points.
NOTE: The candidate must mark the answers to the questions on Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet provided by the Commission.
Himachal Pradesh PSC SET Curriculum 2021
Himachal Pradesh PSC SET Syllabus 2020 is given here. All questions from Paper-II and Paper-III are compulsory and cover the entire curriculum (including all electives, without options).
LIST OF THEMES FOR SET:
- Chemical sciences.
- Life sciences.
- Mathematical Sciences.
- Physical sciences.
- Physical education.
- Political science.
- Public administration.
- Computer science & applications.
- Tourism administration and management.
- Mass communication and journalism.
Direct link to download the HP SET exam schedule
HPPSC SET curriculum – Download here
Himachal Pradesh Public State Commission
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on April 8, 1971 under Law of 315. The commission organizes different audits each year to appoint staff to different positions in the organization. The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Authorized Agency) has announced a notification for the State Eligibility Test (SET) for the month of May 2020. Candidates who have qualified for the SET exam are eligible for the position (s) of Assistant Professor (s) at universities and colleges in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The test is carried out in 19 subjects as listed below in different examination centers, which are for example in Shimla, Solan, Mandi and Kangra. For more information, see the HPPSC official website hp.gov.in/hppsc/.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )