The IBPS SO Prelims were held on December 26th, 2021 and the Mains exam is expected to take place in January 2022. With almost a month left for the Mains exam, we hope that you have already started preparing.
In this article, we’re going to go over some tips and tricks to prepare for the IBPS SO Law Officer Mains exam.
IBPS SO Law Officer: Main Exam Pattern
Before we proceed, let’s take a look at the main exam pattern of the IBPS SO exam.
- The candidates who pass the IBPS SO Prelims 2021 are called to the main examination.
- In this paper only 1 topic is tested, i.e. professional knowledge (law)
Below is the sample of the main exam –
|Name of the test||Number of questions||maximum number of points||Exam medium||length of time|
|Expertise (law)||60||60||English and Hindi||45 minutes|
IBPS SO Law Officer: Curriculum
Since the subject of law is quite extensive, it is important to work through the IBPS SO Law Officer’s curriculum before starting the preparation.
Let’s look at the syllabus for the major exam.
|Banking laws||RBI Act, 1934
Banking Regulation Act, 1949
SARFAESI Law, 2002
Debt Collection Court Act, 1993
Banking Ombudsman System, 2006
|Banking Laws||Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
Transfer of Property Act, 1881
Consumer Protection Act, 2019
Treaty Act, 1872
Information Technology Act, 2000
Right of Access Act, 2005
|Other||Constitution of India
Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
Indian Evidence Act, 1872
Criminal Procedure Code, 1973
Restrictions Act, 1963
Books for IBPS SO Law Officer
- IBPS (CRP SPL-VI) Specialist Officers’ Cadre Law Officer Scale I Study Guide
- IBPS-CWE Specialist Officer Kader Law Officer Scale I & II Recruitment Exam
- IBPS CWE-Law Specialist Officer Workbook by Kiran Publication
IBPS SO Law Officer 2021: Network preparation
- The first step in your preparation should be understanding the exam pattern and question trend. You can refer to the previous year’s documents from the IBPS SO Law Officer.
- The next step is to identify the topics with the greatest importance and to prepare accordingly.
- Most questions are asked on topics that are directly and indirectly related to the banking sector. Therefore, it is imperative to prepare well the banking laws and banking-related laws.
- With other laws like CPC, CrPC, Indian Evidence Act, etc. all you need to do is focus on the important topics and sections.
- Law as a subject is quite extensive, so we have to study smart, not hard. In other words, it is enough to refer to mere actions.
- Refer only to books for conceptual clarity. Do not keep more than one reference book for each subject.
- Start with smaller subjects to improve your speed and then move on to larger subjects.
- Make a note of the key changes / policies related to the finance and banking sectors. You can do this by reading newspapers and magazines or referring to BeePedia to find all relevant information in one place.
- Please also note the circulars and guidelines of RBI and SEBI.
- Time management is an essential part of exam preparation. Make a list of topics that you are having difficulty with and practice them so that you don’t make mistakes in the actual exam.
- Once you’ve completed the entire curriculum, practice using ixamBee’s IBPS SO Online Mock Tests. It will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses.
Study with ixamBee for the IBPS SO Law Officer Exam
To simplify the preparation of your IBPS SO Law Officer, ixamBee offers the IBPS SO Law Officer online course, which is tailored to your needs and requirements.
Features of this course-
- Reachable anywhere and anytime
- Prepare systematically
- Expertise with practical experience
- Complete the study materials to learn in your comfortable environment
- User friendly and unique portal with everything you need to reach your target score
- Live sessions to clarify all of your questions
Check out our exclusive offers for IBPS SO Law Officers
At ixamBee you can find free Online test series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as the latest updates for Bank PO, Bank SO, Banker, SSC, RBI, NABARD and other government jobs.
IBPS SO Law Officer: Important Actions and More
Curriculum, curriculum & more: IBPS SO Legal Officer
IBPS SO Law Officer 2021: Curriculum, Salary & Examination Scheme
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |