The ICMR will conduct a national level exam on Sunday September 12, 2021 to determine the eligibility of Indian national candidates to be awarded the JRF by the ICMR. In order to pass this prestigious exam, applicants should make provision in this way and plan to prepare for the exam. Here are some tips and suggestions to speed up your preparation.
1. Start asap
This exam is considered to be one of the toughest exams and offers very few scholarships to the right candidates. Therefore, it is important that you start your preparation at least 4 months before the date of the ICMR JRF exam. Review and download the ICMR JRF Syllabus 2021 to get started
2. Continue solving and analyzing tests
Aspirants should complete full-length mock exams, previous years from ICMR JRF, to clearly understand what to expect from ICMR JRF. It helps you assess your performance and also makes you confident about the ICMR-JRF exam. You can easily find out in which areas you need more time & preparation. Students can try out daily quizzes and essays from the previous year in the Gradeup app. You can also take part in the Gradeup Test Series where you will receive 1 free life science trial test.
3. ICMR JRF preparation books
The students have to clarify their concepts with the help of good reference works and updated learning material so as not to overcome any hurdles during the exam. The questions in ICMR JRF are structured to convey your understanding and basic knowledge of biotechnology. Therefore, try to be more concise and precise with concepts and basic knowledge instead of walking the path of blind learning and studying everything.
Also, check out the best books for the ICMR-JRF exam
4. Create a comprehensive study plan
Candidates must follow the curriculum and design it to complete at least 1 practice test / previous year assignment per day to improve understanding of the concepts. You can refer to the ICMR JRF 2021 Study Plan for 2 months as well as you can create a study plan as the regular dose of revision during the prep period is much more important than anything else.
Review the ICMR JRF exam template to understand all of the sections that need to be covered.
It would be helpful if you revisited all of the topics you studied throughout the prep course. In many places you will find that it becomes difficult to remember all things at the same time; Take short keyword-based notes and map notes to quickly revise all points. Keep showing up for mock tests regularly.
5. Time management
In the ICMR-JRF exam you have 2 hours of exam time in which you have to try 50 (compulsory) + 75 out of 100 questions. So make a habit of managing time by practicing more and more questions. For every wrong answer there is a negative rating of 25%.
6. Don’t try a new topic at the last minute
Students should not study a new topic in the last few weeks. It can cause unnecessary anxiety and disrupt all of your preparation. Instead, you should keep practicing the previous topics and solving mock exams. Studying more or Study All is not required at all for this exam. If you have not studied these topics before then don’t try, instead, regular repetition of the topics you have studied is the key to success.
7. Always Take notes on formulas and key concepts
Make it a habit to write all of the key experimental questions, concepts, and constants separately in a short note so that they can be revised at once. This will help you revise quickly during the last minute preparations.
8. Add Exercise / yoga, meditation and power nap in your curriculum
- As you must have heard – a A healthy mind lives in a healthy body but, be As a biology student, you also need to understand that the opposite is also true “Only a healthy mind can have a healthy body.” Just keep your brain calm by taking small breaks from your study schedule, you can start with basics like PRANAYAM, MEDITATION and YOGA etc.
- During the last minute prep days, avoid eating late, just respect the body’s circadian rhythm.Sleeping at night working on a day“.
- You can take two short power naps after every 5-6 hours of continuous study.
- Always avoid alcohol / cigarette / excessive caffeine consumption as it can directly disrupt your brain.
9. Get help and Ask the expert
- You need to get help from these real friends who have qualified for this exam in the past to keep yourself motivated and it will help you get some amazing tips too. Here you can also subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch the videos of expert lecturers.
- You can have a chat discussion on this channel to ask your doubts or questions about this exam.
- Develop a positive outlook on life to pass each competitive test. Never think negatively, like this trial is the last hope in life. Don’t worry, you have a better life ahead of you, this is just a milestone.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )