The IELTS test is an English language test that assesses students’ language skills in four different sections: reading, listening, speaking and writing. The test results are then published in the form of tape results for each of the above modules.
The highest possible total score in the IELTS exam (both IELTS Academic and IELTS General) is 9. If a person receives their IELTS test results with a Volume 9 in any of the four modules, that person is considered an expert in that section. Similarly, a high IELTS Band 9 total score means that the person will have a complete command of the English language and will have no difficulty moving to a country where people mainly speak the English language.
But as good as the prospect of hitting a band score of 9 sounds, the IELTS preparation required to get that score is challenging. While preparing for the final IELTS exam, the student must invest some time in perfecting their English vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation. So how do you start your IELTS preparation if you want to get a perfect Volume 9 in all exam sections?
Below are some of the best tips that many IELTS mentors and best exam scores have suggested time and time again to help you get a high score:
How to get IELTS 9 while speaking
Before getting any tips that can help you achieve a Volume 9 in IELTS Speaking, it is important to understand what everything is assessed in the Speaking module by the IELTS examiner.
There are four basic parameters that will be assessed for this section:
Lexical resource (the variety of vocabulary used)
Fluency and coherence (how well you can answer the question asked) and grammatical scope
With these parameters in mind, here are some tips to help you get a high score:
- Maintain eye contact with the reviewer and respond confidently.
- Practice in front of a mirror or with an IELTS coaching mentor before showing up for the final exam.
- If you are asked to wear a mask on exam day, practice with a mask first during your IELTS preparation.
- If necessary, take a break and think about the answer before speaking.
- Try to paraphrase the question as you answer.
- Be polite and humble; Occasionally use voice modulation to keep the answers from getting monotonous.
- Try to use a broad vocabulary and don’t be afraid to use complex words on occasion.
- Finally, consider this section more like a conversation and keep your cool. It will help you understand the questions better and formulate better answers.
Tips to Get IELTS 9 Band in Reading
The reading section of the IELTS exam tests the following skills: reading for main ideas, reading for essentials, skimming, paying attention to detail in reading, and recognizing the author’s attitude, purpose, and opinion.
Here are some tips to improve the reading area:
- Read the questions first, then continue reading the paragraph.
- Try to read multiple questions at the same time, rather than just reading one question and finding its answer.
- As an unspoken rule, allow about 18-20 minutes for the easier paragraph and more time for the more difficult paragraph. Time management and organization are key to getting high scores on reading assignments.
- Prepare for academic reading from books, magazines, magazines, and newspapers. On the other hand, prepare for the general IELTS from communications, manuals, advertisements and newspapers.
Ways to rate Volume 9 in the listening area
The Listening section is probably the easiest section in terms of getting grades. The only tip to getting a very high score on the IELTS hearing test is to keep practicing with as many IELTS audio tests as possible. These tests will help you familiarize yourself with the questions that you can expect on the exam.
Before the exam date, make sure you have practiced all kinds of questions in the listening area. Also, make sure you fill in your answers side by side on the Answer Sheet and don’t wait for the audio to stop and then start entering your answers.
How to Get Volume 9 in the IELTS Writing Task
The IELTS writing assignment is often considered the toughest nut on the IELTS exam, and if not tried well, it can lower your overall score for the band. Hence, students need to make sure that they put more effort into this particular section.
Some tips that can help you catapult your IELTS writing assignment assessment include:
- Dedicate 20 minutes of your time to Task 1 and about 30 minutes to the IELTS essay, i.e. Task 2. You should use your remaining time to proofread and make sure you do not have any inaccuracies, spelling mistakes, or typographical errors. made other punctuation marks or grammatical errors.
- Mention familiar situations in the examples for Writing Task 2 to create consistency and refine the quality of your essay.
- Read sample answers from IELTS Volume 9 on common topics such as fossil fuels, global warming, nuclear energy, etc., which were taken up over and over again in written Task 2.
Finally, after knowing all of the tips and tricks you will need to take the IELTS exam, you will now be able to achieve an IELTS Volume 9 on each section. However, just knowing these tips does not guarantee a high band score. To get a good result, you need to make an effort and prepare yourself well for the exam through sample tests, prep modules, and consistent practice.
frequently asked Questions
1. Is it possible to get a Volume 9 in the real exam?
Answer Yes, it is very possible to achieve an IELTS band score of 9 in the actual exam. This is possible if you have met the expectations of the IELTS examiner and have demonstrated the qualities of a competent user of the English language.
2. Which website should I use for practice tests and training materials on IELTS Volume 9?
Answer You can take advantage of Leap Scholar’s preparation modules and courses to gain momentum in your preparation and to ensure a good grade in each section.
3. Is it impossible to prepare for IELTS Volume 8 or 9 at home?
Answer yes, but to a certain extent. Given the availability of endless online resources and experienced mentors who know the field well, it is usually recommended that you seek advice from them in order to achieve a good IELTS score of Band 8 or 9.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |