Lakhs from CBSE grade students across the country are eagerly awaiting the announcement of the results of the CBSE Grade 10, 12 Board Exams 2021. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced on Tuesday that July 22nd is the final date was set for schools to complete grade 12 results.
To help schools finalize the outcome, the regional offices and Central Examination Department will operate from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., CBSE said in a statement, adding that they will post some answers to frequently asked questions by 12 p.m. tomorrow release.
“You know that the country celebrates oath on July 21st. Accordingly, July 21st has been declared a public holiday. Also, all schools affiliated with the CBSE are busy preparing the results of grades 10 and 12, the result of grade 12, last Deadline is July 22. It is reported that CBSE has also received some inquiries and inquiries from schools via email / whatsapp etc. FAQs are being developed on this and are expected to be the case for all schools through 12 noon to allow schools to take appropriate action, “said Dr. Sanyam Bhardwaj, head of examinations, in a letter to the school principal.
Steps to Review Results for the 2021 CBSE Class 12 Board Exam
After the declaration, students can view their grade sheet on the official CBSE website – cbse.gov.in or cbseresults.nic.in.
– Visit the CBSE official website – Click the Result tab. – You will be redirected to a new page, e.g. B. CBSE Exam Results – For Grade 12 results click on the Upper School Exam (after the link is activated) – Submit your. a roll number, center number, school number and admission card id – click the option to submit – your result will be shown on the screen – download it
It is likely that the official website is crashing on the day of the results due to the heavy traffic. In this case, students will be able to access their CBSE board results 2021 through the DigiLocker and UMANG platforms.
CBSE Class 12 Board Exams 2021 Results: Steps to Access Marksheet on DigiLocker
Step 1: Visit the DigiLocker website – www.digilocker.gov.in – you can also download the DigiLocker app on your smartphone
Step 2: Click the link for the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Step 3: For grade 12 results, select the passed grade 12 certificate or grade 12 grade sheet.
Step 4: Log into your account with the mobile number registered with CBSE and check your result.
Step 5: You can also log in with your Aadhaar Card number.
Step 6: Download the Marksheet for future reference.
CBSE Grade 10, 12 students can also review their scores through SMS and alternative websites such as results.nic.in, indiaresults.com, and examresults.net.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )