Many Indian citizens would like to work for the government, and railways are the best choice for unemployed graduates. Indian Railways is divided into 21 regions according to their geographic location. Now everyone wants a permanent job and flexible working hours. Many candidates looking to pass this challenging exam sign up for a tutoring program and need reliable study materials. Therefore we inform about in this blog Indian railway books Guide to preparing for the railway exam and exam research. Because of the large number of students applying for the track exams, competition for these exams is fierce. Therefore, students should study hard for these exams.
Indian railway books
In order to fully prepare for the Indian Railway Examination, there is a need to have plenty of reference materials on hand. These books will help applicants focus more on the topic at hand and thus achieve higher test scores. The following is a reference work that is broken down into sections:
Basic books on Indian railway computers and applications
|Basic books on computers and applications||Author / publication|
|Goal computer science and information technology||GK Mittal|
|JE CBT I & II Computer Science and Information Technology||GKP|
Indian Railroad Logical Thinking Books
|Logical thinking books||Author / publication|
|General intelligence and thinking test||Vikas Publishing House|
|General intelligence and reasoning||Lucent|
|New methods of reasoning via verbal, non-verbal, and analysis||BS Sijwali and Indu Sijwali|
|Modern methods of verbal and non-verbal thinking||RS Agarwal|
|Reasoning test||Edgar Thorpe|
|Analytical thinking||MK Pandey|
Indian Railway Math Books
|Math books||Author / publication|
|Basic math and pre-algebra for beginners||Mark Zegarelli|
|advanced math||Laksh Yadav|
|Fantastic books on quick math||Mitera|
|NCERT Mathematics from Grade 6 to Grade 11||——|
|Quantitative ability||RS Agarwal|
General knowledge books on Indian railways
|General awareness books|
|NCERT books category X, XII|
|Arihant common sense|
|Yearbook of the manor|
|Clear common sense|
Preparation of the Indian railways
Because you can work in one of the most famous government agencies, the railroad exam is one of the most popular exams in the country. The first step in formulating the best prep strategy is to fully understand the materials and test format. Avoiding negative reviews is another factor to consider when formulating methods to prepare for railroad exams. Of course, it is beneficial to learn from scratch.
Computer and application basics
The computer field may be difficult to control for the inexperienced, but with excellent books you can use this method. IT and application fundamentals are among the subjects in which applicants have to constantly check their knowledge. It also ensures that their practical knowledge is sufficient to pass the exam. Candidates must regularly review their level of preparation. Therefore, they should take part in free online quizzes on a regular basis.
Download the rugby app Prepare for exams anytime, anywhere
- Video lessons, text lessons, and notes
- Topic tests cover all topics and provide detailed solutions
- QA, DI, EL, LR segmented test
- All Indian simulation tests and all Indian percentiles used for performance analysis
- General knowledge (GK) test
Free video, free trial test and free GK test, you can rate the course content before registering!
Applicants should deal with the core concepts of the natural sciences in grades 10 and 12 before studying the general science part. Learning NCERT books during the preparatory phase will help you improve your subject knowledge as most of the questions come from the 10th and 12th grade courses.
Applicants should thoroughly understand the basic principles of the three sciences, physics, chemistry, and life sciences, and prepare for general science. To master the basics of all three science areas, the right way to go is to read the NCERT notes.
General intelligence and reasoning
General intelligence and reasoning seem like a difficult subject to master, but it’s one of those subjects that is likely to get you the highest score. The following tips can help you prepare for the general intelligence and reasoning portion of the exam:
- When applicants understand the subject well, they need to separate their weaknesses from their strengths.
- A strategy to prepare for weak points must be formulated.
- Simulation tests should be conducted regularly to gain insight into general intelligence and reasoning test patterns.
- To help you prepare for the Thinking Part, please visit the Logical Thinking page to learn more about basic concepts and many explanations and practice questions.
Applicants will have moderate difficulty in this area. If they keep up with the daily news and breaking events, this is where they can get the highest score too. Candidates can use the link below to prepare for the day’s events. To easily pass the general awareness part, candidates should keep the following tips and tricks in mind:
- Reading the newspaper and the news every day is an important habit.
- Candidates should keep abreast of the latest developments in the country and internationally, paying particular attention to domestic issues.
- Every day you have to take about 1-2 mock exams.
- Applicants also need to understand the various static GK topics related to the exam.
Although it looks like it, prepping for the math part isn’t difficult. If the applicant invests at least 3-4 hours a day, he receives a high score. Candidates will benefit from the tips and strategies in the following math sections:
- A higher mathematical level is not required. It is enough to prepare for the 12th standard.
- Candidates must practice at least 3-4 hours a day and must not omit any topics in these courses.
- All formulas and links must be available to candidates at all times.
- Difficult topics should be given more weight and less time devoted to manageable areas.
We hope you found this article interesting and helpful Indian railway booksYou can find more similar items on the Oliveboard website.
Yes, the books have been edited to ensure they contain the latest information. If you have an older version, you can find changes and updates on Google.
Solving problems is the most effective way to prepare for the exam. Simulation testing and previous work can solve this problem.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |