JEE Advanced Syllabus 2023 Revised for Entrance Exam | photo credit: stock images
- Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Kharagpur has released the revised JEE Advanced Syllabus for the 2023 entrance exam.
- Students can download the revised syllabus from jeeadv.ac.in.
- Subject wise revised topics are shared below.
The Joint Entrance Examination for admission in Indian Institute of Technology, IIT, JEE Advanced Syllabus 2023 has been revised. Only the top 2.5 lakh candidates who qualify for JEE Main can appear for the advanced exam and apply for IIT admission. Students willing to appear for JEE Advanced in 2023 can check the revised syllabus at jeeadv.ac.in.
This year, the exam was conducted on October 3, 2021, and JEE Advanced 2021 result was declared on October 15, 2021. The official notice on JEE Advanced Syllabus 2023 reads, “Revised syllabus to be followed from JEE (Advanced) 2023. is online. Please click here to view the revised syllabus.”
Some of the newly added topics in Physics are General Units and Dimensions, Dimensional Analysis; least count, significant figures; Methods of measurement and error analysis for physical quantities related to the following experiments: Experiments based on the use of vernier calipers and screw gauges (micrometers) and determination of g using simple pendulum Young’s modulus – Elasticity of materials by capillary growth and effect of water surface tension of detergents. Calorimeter, focal length of a concave mirror and specific heat of a liquid using a convex lens.
JEE Advanced 2023: Check Revised Syllabus Here
|Subject Name||Subject Name|
|Physics||General, Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Modern Physics|
|Chemistry||General Topics, States of Matter: Periodicity in Gases and Liquids, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Classification of Elements and Properties|
|mathematics||Sets, Relations and Functions, Algebra, Probability and Statistics, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Vectors, Algebra|
Candidates can check Complete Subject Wise Revised Syllabus Here. This year 1,41,699 students appeared for the exam, out of which 41,862 have qualified. Candidates must check the official website shared above to get more updates on Revised JEE Advanced Syllabus for 2023 Entrance Exam.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )