New Delhi [India], July 17th (ANI / Oswaal Books): The previously postponed fourth meeting of the JEE Main (May) will now take place on August 26th, 27th, 31st and September 1st and 2nd.
The NTA has also extended the deadline for submitting online applications to July 20th (9:00 p.m.).
During the preparation, your behavior and the correct use of the study time play a decisive role in achieving a good grade on the exam. We know the last seven days are left for D-Day, so your anxiety and nervousness must be at its peak.
To get good results on your exams, we have some learning hacks for you:
* Manage time efficiently: Solve test tests or previous year’s work on a time-bound basis. Take a realistic approach and it will help you with your exam. For example, if your exam is at 2:00 p.m. and the duration is 3 hours. Then sit down at the same time and for the same duration to practice sample tests. This will help you get used to the schedule. You won’t have any unwanted problems on the last day either.
* Revise important topics– In the last few days, you only need to revise essential topics. Don’t waste time revising less important ones. If you do, you will be wasting your precious time. If you want to know and go through the important topics, Oswaal JEE Main Previous Years Solved Papers Chapters & Subjects has included it. It also has revision notes for quick revision and mind maps for better retention.
This book also maintains hybrid video-based learning, contains subjective (integer) questions for extensive practice, and common mistakes made when polishing concepts.
Here is the recommended link for Main JEE question resolved in recent years papers: https://bit.ly/2UkgE3E
* Focus on one topic at a time: Do not juggle between two or three topics all the time while preparing for exams. Study one by one. It helps in better retention and avoids unwanted confusion. This habit will help you keep yourself updated on any topic and be well prepared.
* Solve mock tests– Solving mock tests helps you to be updated with the latest typologies. To better understand the exam format, you must also complete the previous year’s assignment paper. Oswaal JEE (Main) Mock Test contains 15 sample questions and solved tasks from the last two years. It also has mind maps and mnemonics to help boost your memory and confidence. It includes all the typologies of questions introduced by NTA, along with the hybrid learning experience.
Here is the recommended link for JEE Main Mock Test Sample Papers 2021: https://bit.ly/3kp2sB3
* Get 7 hours of healthy sleep: When your body and mind are tired, it will not work optimally for you. You won’t be able to do your best. Sleep and eat well at the same time to make sure that both your body and mind are active. Give yourself a complete break of 6 to 7 hours. If you don’t keep up, your body will have a hard time adapting to short-term changes in your daily routine. This in turn affects your exam performance.
All the best. May you shine in your exams !!
This story is provided by Oswaal Books. ANI assumes no responsibility for the content of this article. (ANI / Oswaal books)
This story is automatically generated from a syndicated feed. ThePrint takes no responsibility for their content.
Subscribe to our channels on YouTube & Telegram
Why news media is in crisis and how to fix it
India needs free, fair, un-hyphenated and questioning journalism even more as it faces multiple crises.
But the news media is in a crisis of its own. There were brutal layoffs and wage cuts. The best of journalism is shrinking and giving way to a crude prime-time spectacle.
ThePrint is made up of the best young reporters, columnists and editors. Maintaining journalism of this quality takes smart, thinking people like you to pay for it. Whether you live in India or abroad, you can do it here.
Support our journalism
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )