Chemistry is the subject with the highest score on the JEE main exam. JEE candidates can do well in chemistry if their basic understanding of the concept is good. The questions asked in Chemistry are generally simpler when compared to other sections. It mainly consists of three parts – Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Inorganic Chemistry. For each part, students need to take a slightly different approach to each section. In organic chemistry, it is essential to practice chemical equations, reactions and reaction mechanisms, while physical chemistry requires good conceptual knowledge and regular practice of numerics. When it comes to organic chemistry students need to memorize well and regular practice is the best way out for this section.
This blog provides JEE Main 2022 candidates with relevant information on preparing chemistry for JEE Main 2022.
JEE Mains 2022 Chemistry Important topics
The curriculum highlights the main topics that you need to prepare. Aspirants can use the curriculum to strengthen their preparation strategies. Before starting your preparation, candidates need to spend time understanding the curriculum. Understanding the JEE Mains 2022 curriculum can be your recipe for success. The sections that are important in the JEE Main 2022 Chemistry are delimited –
Important topics in physical chemistry
- Mole concept
- Gaseous and liquid state
- Atomic structure and chemical bond
- Chemical equilibrium
- Chemical kinetics
- Solid state
- Surface chemistry
- Nuclear chemistry
Important topics in organic chemistry
- Properties and reactions of alkanes, alkenes and alkynes
- Reactions of Benzene
- Amino acids and peptides
- Properties and uses of some important polymers
- Practical organic chemistry
Important topics in inorganic chemistry
- Transition elements (3d series)
- Ores and minerals
- Extractive metallurgy
- Principles of Qualitative Analysis
JEE Main 2022 – Important books for chemistry
To be successful in chemistry, you need a combination of several books. However, before you pick up any reference work, make sure to thoroughly cover all of NCERT chemistry. To help you choose the right books, here is a list of expert recommended books for JEE Mains 2022 Chemistry –
- Physical chemistry concept for JEE Main & Advanced by P. Bahadur
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd
- Organic Chemistry by Solomons and Fryhle
- Physical chemistry by N Awasthi
- Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee Concise
- Arihants practical book chemistry for JEE Main and Advanced by RK Gupta
- Freedman and Young University Chemistry
- Elementary Problems of Organic Chemistry by MS Chauhan
- Physical chemistry by OP Tandon
- Organic Chemistry by OP Tandon
- Physical chemistry by PW Atkins
Some important concepts for grades 11 and 12 chemistry:
JEE Main 2022 Chemistry Preparation Tips
To get good grades in chemistry, you should practice a lot, as the subject is a combination of concepts, chemical equations, reactions, and theory.
- Start the prep by covering the high weight topics first
- Regularly practice chemical equations and numerical problems from the JEE major prep books
- Make sure you cover all of the NCERT books
- Prepare the notes on key points on each topic
- Make sure you take sample tests to improve grades
Start now with Doubtnut!
Do you need help preparing JEE Mains Chemistry? See Doubtnut App – India’s Leading E-Learning Destination for Students of All Ages. With the highest Play Store rating of 4.4, the Doubtnut app is the students’ favorite destination for preparing for the board and competition exams. With the Doubtnut app you can easily download the JEE Mains questionnaires from the last 10 years, sample papers, NCERT solutions and much more.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about chemistry JEE Main 2022
Question: How can I prepare for JEE Main 2022?
Answer: To prepare for the JEE Main Course 2022, enroll for the Doubtnut Crash Course for JEE.
Question: Will the chemistry of JEE Main 2022 be easy?
Answer: According to past trends, the difficulty level of the JEE Main Chemistry Paper is generally medium to difficult. Candidates can refer to the JEE Main questionnaires from the previous year to understand the difficulty level of chemistry.
Question: Will the competition be held down in JEE Main 2022?
Answer: The competition in JEE Main 2022 is expected to be low compared to previous years, as several candidates would be eliminated due to the elimination of physical lessons.
Question: Will JEE Main be held four times in 2022?
Answer: Yes, JEE Main 2022 would be carried out in 4 sessions, ie February, March, April and May.
Further reading –
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |