At this time, the date of the main JEE exam 2022 has not been disclosed. Hopefully the Minister of Education will soon announce the exact date of the exam and the registration for the upcoming February session. Depending on the resources, the registration for the exams can start from the first week of January (provisional). The notification is expected to be published online on the official website at nta.ac.in or jeemain.nta.nic.in in the first week of January 2022.
JEE Main Exam 2022 syllabus
The JEE Main curriculum is available along with the official brochure at nta.ac.in /jeemain.nta.nic.in. released
It is confirmed that the JEE main curriculum was not affected by the 30% cut in the CBSE curriculum for grades XI and XII. To address the problem, the NTA had instead introduced choices in the JEE Main Question Paper. Something similar should also follow this year.
Subject and themes
Mathematics: Calculus, coordinate geometry, quantities, relationships and functions, complex numbers and quadratic equations, matrices and determinants, permutations and combinations, trigonometry, probability and others.
Physics: Electromagnetic waves, optics, thermodynamics, electronic devices, physics and measurement, kinematics, laws of motion, work, energy and force, rotational motion, gravity, electrostatics, magnetic effects of electricity, communication systems and so on.
Chemistry: Atomic structure, chemical thermodynamics, redox reaction and thermochemistry, surface chemistry, hydrogen, s- and p-block elements, hydrocarbons, polymers and some basic concepts of chemistry, states of matter, organic nitrogen compounds, etc.
Fitness: Surfaces and objects in connection with architecture and as building elements. Getting to know places, relevant people, structures, buildings and materials or objects. Possibility of visualizing 3D objects from 2D drawings, etc.
JEE Main 2022 important dates
|details||1st attempt||Second attempt||3. Attempt||4th attempt|
|JEE Main Application Form 2022 start date||22nd of January||February 22||March 22||April 22|
|Last application deadline||February 22||March 22||April 22||May 22|
|JEE main exam date 2022||March 22||April 22||May 22||June 22|
|Publication date of the JEE main admission card||10 days before the exam date||10 days before the exam date||10 days before the exam date||10 days before the exam date|
|JEE main results date 2022||April 22||May 22||June 22||22nd of July|
JEE Main 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for any student or candidate to meet the JEE Main 2022 eligibility criteria before completing or applying for the JEE Main exam. For more details, you need to read the points shown in this article. Read the details carefully and make sure you meet all of the following requirements. Candidates must meet the following requirements to qualify for the JEE Main 2022 exam:
Age requirement (date of birth):
- Candidates attending on or after October 1, 1997 are eligible to apply for JEE Main 2022.
- SC / ST / PWD candidates are entitled to a 5 year age reduction and must be born on or after October 1, 1992.
- The candidate’s date of birth at the upper secondary level (10that) Certificate is taken into account.
- In 2022, applicants must have passed 10 + 2 or an equivalent test from a recognized body / institute.
- Candidates who have turned 12 have takenthat Class exams in 2019, but somehow failed, are excluded from taking the exam again, even though they passed the exam later.
- Physics, chemistry and mathematics are compulsory subjects in the aptitude test.
- Candidates who take the aptitude test will also be considered or admitted.
- Candidates who have completed three-year diploma programs can appear for the 2022 JEE main exam.
- There are fixed numbers for attempts.
- The number of permissible attempts for JEE Main is limited to three times. This means that candidates can show up for the exam three times in total, if they fail the first try they can try twice more.
Read more updates and news about education, admission, results, and more on MEDADM
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |