JKPSC exam candidates must be thoroughly prepared for the exam. Only a few applicants are selected for the positions on the basis of their good performance in the written test and in the interview. Candidates must have a good understanding of the JK Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies 2021 curriculum. Download the mandatory curriculum from the official website jkpsc.nic.in or view it on this page. The details of the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Exam Pattern 2021 are also available on this page in tabular form for easier understanding. Don’t forget to read through all the details to get a good understanding of how to conduct the exam.
JKPSC ASSISTANT REGISTRAR Exam 2021 DETAILS
|Organization name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Address name||Assistant Registrar Cooperative Bodies|
|place||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Minimum qualifications||Government agencies for graduates|
The selection is made on the basis of a written examination, which is followed by the interview:
|I. Written examination||75 points|
|II. Interview||25 points|
JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Pattern
Exam scoring system (including negative scoring) – some key points:
- The labeling scheme includes negative labeling. This means that for each wrong answer given by a candidate, a quarter of the points, ie (0.25) points assigned to that question, will be deducted as a penalty.
- If the candidate chooses more than one alternative for a given question, the answer to that particular question will be considered incorrect and the candidate will not be scored for that question even if any of the selected answers were correct.
- If a question is not attempted by the candidate or is left blank, that question will not be scored negatively, ie the candidate will receive zero on that question.
Some important details for the written exam:
|Total duration of the exam||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Total number of questions in the exam||120 questions|
|Question type||Goals or Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Award total points||75 points|
also read: JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam
For each question in the written test, four alternative answers or options are given, of which only one is correct.
JKPSC Assistant Registrar Curriculum
The required curriculum for the written exam or multiple choice questions (MCQ) is listed below:
|SUBJECTS||TOPICS ON EVERY TOPIC|
|General knowledge of current affairs||i) history ii) geography iii) political science iv) economics and v) topics of national and international importance.|
|Computers and telecommunications||i) concepts, ii) applications and iii) use in communication and public relations|
|Indian polis with a special focus on Jammu and Kashmir||i) Development of the political system in the pre- and post-independence era ii) Modern trends in the political system iii) Role and contribution of state / UT politics in the federal structure, with particular reference to Jammu and Kashmir|
|Geography of India with a focus on Jammu and Kashmir||i) Importance of geography ii) General geography iii) Physical geography iv) Climate, soil and vegetation v) Economic geography|
|Historical perspective of the cooperative engagement,||i) Demand for cooperatives ii) Creation and development of cooperatives|
|History of the cooperative movement||i) Origin, development and importance of the cooperative movement ii) Set of laws on cooperatives iii) Various national and international committees for the development of cooperatives|
|Other: i) Types of Cooperatives, Agricultural Cooperatives, Farmers Cooperatives, Supply Cooperatives, Business & Employment Cooperatives, New Generation Cooperatives and Housing Cooperatives ii) The Jammu and Kashmir Cooperative Societies Act, 1989 iii) The Jammu and Kashmir Cooperative Societies Rules, 2001 iv) Jammu and Kashmir Self Reliant Cooperative Act, 1999v) Credit structure companies (credit unions and PACS) and regulatory role of Reserve Bank of India and Registrar Cooperative Societies vi) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) and National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) role for programs in the cooperative sector vii) General intellectual and analytical skills, understanding and reasoning|
also read: JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam
How should you prepare for the 2021 JKPSC Assistant Registrar Examination?
For the job of the JKPSC Assistant Registrar, the written exam is carried out by the JKPSC mainly in the states of Jammu and Kashmir. Therefore, applicants need to be careful when preparing. It is important to have some preparation tips for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam in order to be fully committed to preparing as incorrect answers will reduce grades.
- Candidates must practice for the exam from the reference books. It helps in answering the MCQ in the exam.
- The reference books must be specific to the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The candidate also needs to read newspapers every day to know what is going on and stay up to date.
Hopefully this post is about that JKPSC Assistant Registrar Curriculum and exam template 2021 was beneficial for all eligible Jammu and Kashmir candidates. It is recommended that candidates read the official notice available before applying. Candidates can also see the details of other governments. Jobs on the site when you prepare.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
In 2021, a total of 91 positions are to be filled under the position.
You can apply for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Examination through the official website jkpsc.nic.in
The preliminary date for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Examination is October 24, 2021.
The main compartments for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Curriculum lock in:
General knowledge of current affairs
Computers and telecommunications
Indian polis with a special focus on Jammu and Kashmir
Geography of India with a focus on Jammu and Kashmir
Historical perspective of the cooperative engagement,
History of the Cooperative Movement
The exam pattern has 2 types – the first is a 75-point written test, followed by a 25-point interview process.
Oliveboard live courses and mock test series
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )