Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad Announces Admission to PhD Research Program 2021-22
JNTU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2021 – Applications are processed through the online mode for admission to the full-time PhD research programs from eligible candidates who have received a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) through national level tests from UGC, CSIR and other government organizations and the DST Inspire JRF who have qualified, invited to NET / GPAT / GATE in various subjects.
PhD program offered
- engineering : Civil engineering; Mechanical engineering; Metallurgical engineering; Computer science and engineering; Electrical and electronic engineering; Electronics and communication technology
- Science & technology : Biotechnology; Chemical sciences (chemistry); Environmental science; Nanoscience and technology; Pharmaceutical Sciences; Water supplies
- Management science : Administration
JNTU Hyderabad PhD Approval 2021 Important Dates
- Notification date: – July 05, 2021
- Deadline for receipt of the application (without a fine): – July 26, 2021
- Deadline for receipt of the application (with a fine of Rs.1000 / -): – July 31, 2021
Admission criteria for admission to the PhD at JNTU Hyderabad 2021
- engineering : B.Tech. and M.Tech. in relevant / relevant branches of engineering.
- Science & technology : M.Sc. or M.Sc. (Tech.) In a corresponding / relevant area of Science & Technology. For pharmacy: B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy or Pharm.D.
- Management science : Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Note: Candidates must have a postgraduate degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% of the total number of points in the proficiency test, as determined above. For SC / ST / BC / PH candidates, the aggregate is 50% according to UGC-2016 guidelines.
JNTU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2021 application process
- Eligible candidates apply online through the official website https://doa.jntuh.ac.in/
- Application forms are only accepted in online mode
Step to the colleague
- Step 1: Payment of the application fee
- Step 2: fill out the application form
- Step 3: Print out your completed application form
- For full-time Ph.D. Program for UGC-JRF CSIR-JRF ICMR-JRF etc.: Rs.1500 / –
- Payment method: – Online via debit card / internet banking
- Based on performance in interview by JNTU H including
- the weighting of research publications and PPT presentation of the proposed research.
For more details and online application, visit the official website
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )