Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2021 & Exam Sample PDF Download (Prelims & Mains): The candidates who applied to the Karnataka High Court posts for the civil judge post searching the web for the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam 2021 Curriculum. These candidates can end their search from here. Yes, we had provided the 2021 curriculum for civil judges of the Karnataka High Court on this page. To help the advertised competitors that we had given Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Sample 2021 (Prelims, Mains). And also Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Selection Process 2021 together with the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2021 PDF.
Before starting your preparation, candidates must have the Curriculum for civil judges of the Karnataka High Court 2021. This helps candidates get good grades on the written exam and also have a chance of getting a job as a civil judge in the Karnataka High Court. Please see this article for more information. And also refer to the official website of the Karnataka High Court, that is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Curriculum 2021 Details
|Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Schedule 2021 and Exam Sample|
|Organization name||Karnataka Supreme Court|
|Address name||Civil judge|
Competition for civil judges of the Karnataka High Court 2021
In order to fill the vacancies of the civil judge, the officials of the Karnataka High Court will conduct the following 4 rounds as a selection process. Candidates should be selected on the basis of performance in the Preliminary and main examination. Then the candidates move on to the further selection process. Candidates get good grades if they are familiar with the Karnataka High Court’s 2021 Civil Judge Curriculum.
- Preliminary test
- Network check
- Viva-voce test
- Computer test
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Sample 2021
In this section we had complete information about the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Sample 2021 for both the preliminary and the main exam. Candidates are advised to write down the template provided for the 2021 Civil Judge Exam of the Karnataka Supreme Court and the 2021 Civil Judge Selection Process of the Karnataka Supreme Court. During your preparation, refer once.
- Preliminary examination: It consists of 100 multiple-choice questions of 100 marks and contains 3 parts. They are as follows:
- Civil Law – Part A
- Criminal Law – Part B
- General knowledge – thinking / mentality (part -C)
2. Network check
- Translation paper (maximum score 100)
- Law work I (maximum score 100)
- Law Paper-II (maximum score 100)
- Paper III Law (maximum score 100)
3. VIVA-VOCE (maximum score 100)
General knowledge, understanding of legal principles and suitability for appointment as a civil judge are tested.
4. COMPUTER TEST (maximum number of points 25)
The examination of computer skills is assessed with a maximum of 25 points, whereby the grades achieved by the candidate are taken into account to determine the suitability and computer skills of the candidates.
Download the Karnataka Supreme Court 2021 Civil Judge Curriculum as a PDF
Candidates download the given curriculum for the 2021 Civil Judge Exam of the Karnataka High Court and prepare well for the upcoming exams. And also get a job at the Karnataka High Court.
Part – A: Civil Law
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908;
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981;
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882;
- Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- Specific Discharge Act, 1963;
- Indian Constitution; and
- Karnataka Rental Act, 1999.
Part B: Criminal Law
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973;
- Indian Criminal Code, 1860; and
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
★ Practice thinking questions and answers ★★
Part – C: General Knowledge – Argumentation / Mental Skills
- Indian politics.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous books & authors
- Famous places in India.
- Environmental issues.
- Inventions and discoveries.
- Current affairs.
- Rivers, lakes and seas.
- Indian history.
- Famous days and dates.
- Countries and capitals.
- General science.
- Indian economy.
★★ Questions and answers about practicing GK ★★
Legal text -I
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908;
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973;
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872;
- Principles of Pleading and the Constitution of India.
- Framing issues and writing judgments in civil matters.
- Drafting charges and drafting judgments in criminal matters.
|Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Curriculum 2021 – Important Links|
|How to Download the Karnataka Supreme Court Civil Justice Curriculum 2021 and Exam Sample PDF||Click here|
Candidates bookmark ours Now freshmen Page by pressing Ctrl + D to find out more about the latest updates.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )