The state entrance exams are no lower than national exams such as JEE and NEET. Almost all of India’s major states organize their own entrance exams for admission to various courses offered by colleges or institutes spread across the state.
Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical (KEAM), conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), is one of the most popular government entrance exams in India. According to the official announcement, the admission cards for the KEAM entrance examination will be issued on April 10, 2018. KEAM 2018 will take place in all districts in Kerala as well as in Delhi, Mumbai and Dubai (UAE). On April 23, the candidates will take part in Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry). However, Paper-II (Mathematics) will be held on April 24th.
KEAM exam pattern
The KEAM check is carried out offline. The examination duration for each paper is 150 minutes. Aspirants must present their answers on their OMR Answer Sheet. Each correct answer receives four points; however, a grade will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|paper||object||Number of questions||Brands|
Preparation tips for KEAM Mathematics
- The math work will only be carried out on a new date. This tells how much importance it will have in the final note.
- You shouldn’t attach too much importance to the calculation steps, as nobody cares about the steps, you have to crack the answer at the end.
- Give the units of algebra, calculus, and geometry the greatest importance.
- Students should be familiar with all of the formulas. We recommend that you prepare flashcards and work them through thoroughly on the last day of your preparation.
- The circles and the circle family in the geometry unit are very important.
- Be strong on the trigonometry unit as direct questions are expected.
- The algebra unit decides the fate of a candidate. So never leave room for confusion.
- Never get confused with the basic concepts as many questions are expected.
- Be strong at the mechanics of solids and liquids.
- The vibrations, waves, and gravitational units are famous for scoring. So learn them well.
- The unit of heat and thermodynamics is very important and the questions get tricky. So never get confused.
- Direct questions are expected from measurement, optics, atomic nucleus and laws of motion.
- Chemistry has a huge curriculum in KEAM compared to physics and math.
- Thoroughly familiarize yourself with the basic concepts of atomic structure, molecular structure, states of matter, and the periodic table.
- Never confuse any mix-ups between S-Block, P-Block-D-Block, and F-Block elements. You can score highly in these units.
- If you are not strong at chemical equilibrium put this on the end as it will take too long to resolve.
- Chemical kinetics, surface chemistry, and electrochemistry are very important.
- Try to solve the simplest questions in chemistry first. This only saves time to focus on other areas.
- NCERT textbooks
- Organic Chemistry by OP Tandon
- Objective Physics from Arihant Publications
- Concepts of physics by HC Verma
- Basics of Halliday, Resnick and Walker physics
- Mathematics series by RD Shar
Preparation tips for KEAM Physics
Preparation tips for KEAM chemistry
KEAM reference books
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )