Kerala Judicial Service Mains 2020 Admit Card has been uploaded to hckrecruitment.nic.in. Check here the download link for the admission card, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, and other details.
Kerala Judicial Service Mains 2020 Admission Ticket
Kerala Judicial Service Mains 2020 Admission Card: The Kerala High Court has published the Kerala Judicial Service 2020 exam admission card on its website. Candidates who have successfully qualified for the Kerala Judicial Service 2020 Mains Exam can now download their admission cards from the Kerala High Court official website.iehckrecruitment.nic.in.
The (written) main exam (Common for NCA & Regular Vacances) will take place on July 31, 2021 and August 1, 2021 in Emakulam. Candidates can see the schedule and location on the assigned admission cards. Candidates can download the Kerala Judicial Service 2020 Admission Card by following the simple steps below.
- Visit the official website of the Kerala High Court.iehckrecruitment.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on “Ticket Available – Kerala Judicial Service Main Exam (Writing) – 2020” flashing.
- Enter your user ID / role number / registration, your date of birth and click the “Submit” button.
- The 2020 Kerala Judicial Service Admission Card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download the Kerala Judicial Service 2020 Admit Card and save it for future reference.
Download the Kerala Judicial Service 2020 Mains Admit Card
Kerala Judicial Service 2020 Main Exam Sample
The main exam of the Kerala Judicial Service consists of 4 papers, each of which carries 100 points for a total of 400 points. Each paper lasts 3 hours. As a rule, the number of candidates for viva-voce must not exceed three times the number of registered candidates.
Kerala Judicial Service Mains 2020 curriculum
- Paper – 1 – English Grammar, General Essays (two), Translation from Malayalam, Deposits / Documents into English and vice versa, Accurate writing.
- Paper -2 – Part A: Indian Contract Law, Property Transfer Law, Restriction Law, Specific Discharge Law, Easement Law, Kerala Building (Rent and Rent Control) Law, Hindu Succession Law, Indian Succession Law – Parts V, VI and X, Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Law.
Part B – Kerala Court Fees and Suits Valuation Act, Kerala Stamp Act, Kerala State Legal State Services Authorities Act. The Kerala Panchayath Raj Act – Ch. X, XI, XXIA & XXIII Kerala Municipality Act – Ch. IX, X, XXIV & XXV, Transferable Instruments Act and Registration Act.
- Paper 3: Indian Criminal Code, Indian Evidence Law, Akbari Law, Negotiable Instruments Law – Ch. XVII. Law to protect women from domestic violence.
Part B – Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, Kerala Police Act, Offenders Probation Act, Forestry Act, NDPS Act.
- Paper 4: Part A: Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Civil Procedure, Kerala Civil Courts Act, injunction order / issue / letter of judgment (civil law).
Part B: Code of criminal procedure, criminal practice rules, indictment / order in various criminal petitions / letters of judgment (criminal law).
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )