Latest KPSC Curriculum for FDA, SDA Exam 2021 – KPSC Exam Pattern for Technical / Non-Technical Positions of Group A, Group B, Group C.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission does the written test for SDA, FDA, ESI, Excise Guard, Group A, Group B, Group C, etc. every year. There are numerous Group A (technical), Group B (technical / non-technical), Group C (technical) bodies that are notified by KPSC every year.
On the other hand, the Commission announced the recruitment of posts of sub-inspector for excise duties and the excise duty watch, which will be filled with the written examination, the physical examination.
The examination schedule is usually available with the job advertisement, but it is a preliminary one. These dates may change if the committee does not have enough time to prepare for the test to be carried out.
You must have complete knowledge of the KPSC exam pattern no matter when the exam takes place. The positions of Group A, Group B, Group C, Excise Guard and ESI were advertised by KPSC, whose curriculum is shared by us in this article.
Post wise KPSC curriculum 2021:
|KPSC exam dates|
|Name of the post||Date of the test|
|FDA||January 23, February 28, 2021|
|SDA||September 18, 19, 2021|
|Excise Duty Sub-Inspector (ESI)||–|
|Excise Duty Guard||–|
KPSC Group A, B, C Curriculum 2021 – Technical, Non-Technical Examination Program
|Lens type||General paper||200||1:30 minutes|
|Specific paper||200||2 hours|
KPSC Group A, Group B, Group C Selection scheme:
- Written exam.
- Personal interview.
- Document review & medical examination.
- Environmental science.
- General knowledge.
- Social sciences.
- Time & Distance.
- Working hours.
- Problems in old age.
- Win and loss.
- Pipes & cisterns.
- Data interpretation
- Boats & streams etc.
- Idioms and idioms.
- Fill the gaps.
- One word substitutions.
- Error correction.
- Sentence conversion.
- Topics on current events.
- General Sciences.
- Indian society and its dynamism.
- Social sciences.
- Indian Constitution and Public Administration.
- History of India.
- Mental ability
- Practical knowledge.
- Social changes and land reforms in Karnataka after independence
- Social and cultural history of Karnataka.
- Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions and Rural Cooperatives.
- Karnataka’s economy – its strengths and weaknesses and its current status.
- Environmental problems and the development problems of Karnataka
- The role of science and technology in the efficient management of Karnataka.
- Energy systems.
- Control systems.
- Electrical circuits and fields.
- Measurements, instrumentation and transducers.
- Electrical machines.
- Computer control of processes, networks
- Industrial instrumentation.
- Power electronics and drives.
- Analytical instrumentation.
- Digital electronics.
- Digital signal processing.
- Communications engineering.
- Strength of the material.
- Fluid mechanics and machines.
- Technical mechanics.
- Air compressor.
- Heat output.
- Production method.
- Refrigerator and air conditioning.
- Welding and allied processes.
- Machine tools etc.
- Building material.
- Calculation, calculation and evaluation.
- Traffic engineering.
- Soil mechanics.
- Concrete technology.
- Irrigation technology.
- Environmental engineering.
- Structural analysis.
- Theory of structures.
- Steel construction.
KPSC Excise Guard, ESI exam curriculum, paper samples
The selection process for ESI and Excise Guard positions is as follows:
- Physical measurement test.
- Physical endurance test.
- Written exam.
- Medical examination and document review.
The very first step is the Physical Measurement Test (PMT), which involves checking the weight and height of the candidate. Participants in PET are those who are eligible according to the standards mentioned.
The Physical Endurance Test (PET) consists of the various events to check the physical fitness of the candidate. There will be events like 100 meter race, high jump, long jump, etc. in the physical exam of the excise department of Karnataka.
ESI, Excise Guard Written exam
Candidates who qualify for the physical exam are invited to take the written exam using the following pattern:
Excise Sub Inspector (ESI) exam template
This written test consists of two parts. Part I with questions about 50 Marks & Part II with questions about a total of 150 Marks. Only objective MCQ questions may be asked in the thesis.
|I||Essay writing in English or Kannada||30th||90 minutes|
|Translation of passage from English into Kannada and vice versa||20th|
|II||General studies (target type)||150||90 minutes|
KPSC Excise Guard exam template
As with the written ESI exam, the written exam for Excise Guard positions is divided into two parts. Each part of the exam consists of questions for 200 points. Each part bears the maximum allowed time of 02 hours.
|Paper I. General English or Kannada||150||2 hours|
|Paper-II. General knowledge||150||2 hours|
KPSC SDA, FDA exam schedule, study material 2021
Paper 1: Mandatory Kannada
Understanding of the subject
|Use of words||25th|
|The brevity of the subject||25th|
|Translation from English into
Paper 2: General English / General Kannada
|Find the mistake||Total score: 100|
|fill the gaps|
|Synonyms and antonyms|
|Idioms and idioms|
|Active and passive voices|
Paper 3: General Knowledge
|history||Total score: 100|
Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Exam Sample
|Name of the paper||Overall grades||Duration|
|Paper 1 (Mandatory Kannada)||150||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Paper 2 (General English / General Kannada)||100||1 hour 30 minutes|
|General knowledge||100||1 hour 30 minutes|
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )