The allocation list for the KSET 2021 exam locations was published by the University of Mysore. Candidates can now check their exam centers or their venue.
The University of Mysore’s KSET Center has published the 2021 KSET Seat Allocation List for conducting the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET). Candidates can now view and download the exam center’s contingent list by visiting the official website. The list is released for all 11 examination centers and the center-related list contains the name of the venue, the subject code and the names and role numbers of all candidates.
The KSET 2021 exam will be held on July 25, 2021 in 11 exam centers – Bengaluru, Belagavi, Ballari, Vijayapura, Davanagere, Dharawad, Kalaburagi, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Shivamogga and Tumakuru.
How do I download the KSET allocation list 2021?
See the steps below to download your exam location for KSET 2021:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link ‘Allocation of creasing numbers ..’
- In the KSET application form, click on the respective examination center that has been selected for the examination
- Download and write down the exam location according to your roll number
Candidates must report to the KSET examination center two hours before the exam. After 9 a.m., candidates are no longer allowed to enter the venue. On the day of the exam, it is compulsory to carry the KSET approval card 2021 in the center.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )