KSET Syllabus 2021 Karnataka State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2021 Karnataka SET Written Exam Schedule 2021 Karnataka State Eligibility Test Pattern 2021 KSET 2021 Exam Selection Process for Assistant Professors कर्नाटक राज्य पात्रता परीक्षा 2021 Curriculum & Exam Pattern
KSET curriculum 2021
The University of Mysore recently announced and invited the applications of eligible candidates for the Karnataka State Eligibility Test. A very large number of interested and eligible candidates have applied for these positions online. Online application submission began on February 8th, 2021 and the final date to apply for the KSET exam was March 7th, 2021. Candidates can review the other details below.
About the exam:
All eligible candidates will be invited to the written exam. The exam will be held in two separate sessions on July 25, 2021. The exam will be written target type. Candidates can check more details from below.
Nowadays the level of competition is getting very high, so the competitive tests become too tough. Candidates facing the critical “What to Prepare” and “How to Prepare” issues in order to do their best in their exams. Here we provide you with the latest curricula and exam templates.
The exam pattern looks like this:
- The test consists of two papers.
- Both papers will consist of objective multiple choice questions (MCQs) only.
- Paper-I: Consists of 50 objective compulsory questions with 2 points each. The questions are of a general nature and serve to assess the candidate’s teaching / research aptitude. It is primarily designed to test the candidate’s reasoning, understanding, different thinking, and general awareness.
- Paper-II: Consists of 100 objective compulsory questions, each with 2 points, based on the topic chosen by the candidate.
- The candidate must mark the answers to the Paper-I and Paper-II questions on the Optical Marks Reader (OMR) sheet provided with the test brochure.
- General (GM) – 40% total score in both papers combined
- SC / ST / KAT-I / II A / II B / III A / III B / PWD – 40% total score in both papers combined
Detailed KSET curriculum:
The exam schedule for the exam is given below: –
- Curriculum: Curricula for all KSET subjects can be downloaded from the KSET website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- In the event of inconsistencies in the Kannada translation of a questionnaire, the question in the English version is considered final.
Last words :
All candidates are advised to contact the official website for information about the exam schedule, admission card, and other related information. Candidates can also bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by pressing Ctrl + D.
Important link area of the KSET curriculum:
!!..Wish you the best..!!
Candidates can leave their comments in the comments field. Any inquiry & comment is very much welcomed. Our panel will try to resolve your request. Keep updating yourself.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )