hiring organization – LIC HFL Nursing Homes Ltd
job name – Assistant manager or deputy manager
Deadline – January 22, 2022
FREE WhatsApp, Telegram SMS*
Top Qualification Wise Govt Jobs 2022
LIC Recruitment 2021 – Apply for (1) one of LIC HFL Care Homes Ltd. invited position as assistant manager or assistant manager. According to the official notification, candidates with CA, member of ICAI are eligible to submit forms for the relevant positions. The notification LIC Jobs 2021 is released for 1 seats. Check more details like LIC age limit, LIC fees, LIC selection process etc below.
LIC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Manager or Assistant Manager Post Apply @
- Address – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Employment Type – FULL_TIME
- Job Name – LIC
- Number of posts – 1
LIC HFL Care Homes Ltd., a subsidiary of LIC Housing Finance Ltd., requires a Chartered Accountant in accordance with the eligibility criteria below. The candidate is to be accepted as an assistant manager or deputy manager.
1. Position Name: Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager
2. Number of posts: 01
3. Educational Qualification: Member of ICAI with valid membership and 50% in CA Finals.
4. Work Experience: Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager — A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience is required for Deputy Manager.
5. Location: LIC HFL Care Homes Ltd. Corporate Headquarters, Mumbai.
6. Pay Scale: Assistant Manager – 53620-101040, Deputy Manager – 73010-109680 (Pay components include base salary, DA, HRA, CCA, transportation allowance, meal voucher, provident fund, mediclaim and other benefits deemed applicable to cadre per Company policy.)
7. Responsibilities in brief:
I. Regular preparation of financial statements as required by the company under applicable accounting standards. Prepare, review, analyze and maintain accounting entries on Tally. Reconciliation of general bank accounts, information gathering and reconciliation.
ii. Providing information on the financial and operational status of the company by preparing an internal audit report or other report as recommended. Carrying out the internal audit of the company.
iii. Preparation of various reports and declarations and providing data for declarations and forms for submission to internal and external authorities.
IV. Dealing with all types of tax matters, including completing GST and processing GST requests. Ensuring compliance with tax, accounting and regulatory work. Prepare financial budgets and review them regularly.
- Start date – January 13, 2022
- Closing date – January 22, 2022
- 25 to 35 years as of 01.01.2022
- Pay candidate salary – INR 53620-109680 per MONTH
Jobs in Maharashtra District 2022
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |