MHT FYJC CET 2021: The question paper is based on the State Board’s Grade 10 curriculum. Scroll down to learn more about the FYJC question paper.
New Delhi | Jagran Education Desk: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has released Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021 application forms for the first year of admission to junior college or grade 11. The student can visit the official website – cet.mh and ssc.ac.in to fill out the application form. The last registration deadline for MHT FYJC CET 2021 is July 26, 2021.
How do I apply for MHT FYJC CET 2021?
Step 1: Visit the official website – cet.mh
Step 2: Click on the FYJC CET 2021 application form
Step 3: Fill in the required details like name, email id, mobile number, etc.
Step 4: Log in with the access data you received on your mobile phone number or email ID
Step 5: Fill out the form and upload the required documents such as passport photo, signature, etc.
Step 6: Pay the registration fee of Rs 178 (Maharashtra board students are exempt) and hit submit
Step 7: Download and print the application form for more information
MHT FYJC CET 2021: exam date
A few days ago, Maharashtra’s Minister of Education, Varsha Gaikwad, announced the FYJC CET date on her official Twitter handle, meaning the joint entrance exam is scheduled for August 21, 2021. This decision was made to ensure a fair game of students on all boards.
MHT FYJC CET 2021: Examination template
Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021 question paper will be based on the State Board’s Grade 10 curriculum. It consists of a question paper in MCQ format with 100 points, which is divided into 25 points each in four subjects – English, natural sciences, mathematics and social sciences.
Please note: No questions will be asked on topics that were left out of the curriculum in 2020-21.
Last week, July 16, the Maharashtra Board announced the results of the Class 10 2021. Of the total of 15.75.806 students, 15.74.994 passed the exam. The percentage for passing the Maharashtra SSC or Grade 10 was 99.95 percent.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )