FYJC CET 2021 | Image Credit: Representative Image
- Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021 had concerns from ICSE and IGCSE students.
- These students apply for parity in the CET curriculum for 11th admission.
- The appeal was directed to State Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad shortly after CET’s announcement.
Maharashtra First Year Junior College, Common Entrance Test, FYJC CET 2021 has a new twist. Students on the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education, ICSE and the International General Certificate of Secondary Education, IGCSE, have raised concerns about CET for 11th admission. You have requested parity in the same.
This application was made by the Association of ICSE Schools in Maharashtra and members of the International Schools Association. They have requested that Minister of Education Varsha Gaikwad be involved in this matter because they believe the curriculum for continuing education for ICSE and IGCSE students is unfair.
This year’s training will be based on the class 10 curriculum of the state board. English, mathematics, natural sciences and social sciences are equally taken into account in the exam. Based on the CET result, a student would be admitted to the FYJC or Grade 11 in the state of Maharashtra. The request made states that under the current ICSE curriculum, students have the option to drop out of math and science. It is therefore necessary to clarify whether or not students who have dropped out of one of the subjects can appear for further training. In addition, the ICSE social sciences curriculum was found to be different from the state board curriculum. Against this background, a parity was requested.
In the letter from members of the International Schools Association to Varsha Gaikwad, the following demands were made:
- An application has been made to equate Cambridge International’s IGCSE results with the CET results for 11th approval.
- Clarity was asked for in the CET part. This is because students taking IGCSE exams are drawn from the fields of commerce, arts and science. This means that many students have dropped out of science after 8th grade and there are other students who have not studied subjects like history or geography.
- Clarification is also requested as to whether the students who appear for continuing education will have the option to take into account either CET or Cambridge exam grades.
The government has not yet received any information on this subject. However, this development only occurred one day after the announcement of CET and the activation of the form link.
Via FYJC CET 2021
FYJC CET 2021 is being conducted for Class 11 admission in the state of Maharashtra. There will be an optional joint entrance test scheduled for August 21, 2021. This is happening because the state’s class 10 exam has been canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )