The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune, will today announce the long-awaited SSC 2021 outcome. The Maharashtra Board will post the result online at 1:00 p.m., as officially announced yesterday. Once published, the result can either be checked on one of the official websites.
The Maharastra Education Board’s SSC 2021 exam result was long awaited by around 16.58 lakh students in the state. Due to the pandemic, the board of directors canceled the examinations, but the results were created using alternative evaluation criteria. As Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad announced yesterday on Twitter, the Maharashtra SSC Result 2021 will be announced today.
CUCET 2021 application form
CUCET – 2021 rewards your academic brilliance with global opportunity and exceptional support with scholarships valued at Rs. 33 million.
Websites to review Maharashtra SSC score 2021
This year’s Maharashtra Board Class 10 (SSC) results will be posted online today at 1:00 pm. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education publishes the result on the official websites. Also, the website mentioned by the EM is expected to host the result on official websites like last time.
Below is a list of the websites where the Maharashtra SSC 2021 result can be viewed from 1:00 p.m. today. Candidates can visit any of these websites and enter their seat number to log in and review their Class 10 results.
The minister mentioned the website mahahsscboard.in in her tweet. In addition, the mahresult.nic.in website always hosts the results of the State Board. The same applies to the websites sscresult.mkcl.org and maharashtraeducation.com.
How to check the Maharashtra SSC 2021 result?
Each of the websites may require slightly different credentials. In most of them, candidates will need to log in with their class 10 role number or seat number and mother’s first name to check the Maha SSC 2021 result today. You can visit any of the above websites to check the result. The procedure is explained step by step below.
- Open the official website mahahsscboard.in or other websites that host the Maha SSC 2021 result.
- Click the link to check the Maharashtra grade 10 result. The link will be updated when the result is published.
- Enter the correct role number and first name of the mother.
- Click View Result to check the result.
- Make hard copies for future reference.
SSC result follows class 11 CET
The Maharashtra board of directors has decided to take the optional Joint Entrance Test for First Year Admission to Grade 11 or Junior College (as Grade 10 exams have been canceled that year). Class 11 CET will take place in late July or early August and it is recommended that you get around while preparing for this entrance test. Here are some important tips that you should follow.
- Don’t just memorize facts or learn answers. Get help if needed, but understand basic concepts.
- Don’t forget to study the Grades 8 and 9 curricula in addition to the Grade 10 curriculum.
- Take a subject and start with the basics. Study the concepts of grade 8, then the concepts of grade 9, and then the concepts of grade 10.
- Practice math every day. Don’t get stuck with one type of numerical math. Instead, try to practice different problems.
- Solve word problems in science subjects like physics and math.
- Review basic English grammar concepts and practice problem solving exercises.
Subscribe to the latest updates
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )