MNS curriculum 2022:- The B.Sc. Nursing for the Military Nursing Service is performed at the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. This nursing course is taken after completing the Military Nursing Service Application Form. The duration of this course is 4 years. Only female candidates can submit the application form for this national level exam. After candidates receive nursing service from the Military Nursing Service, they are required to work in Indian Armed Forces hospitals. To serve in an Indian Armed Forces hospital, a candidate must sign an undertaking to the government. After that, they are contracted and serve in the Indian Armed Forces hospitals.
Through today’s article, we are giving you information on how to fill the MNS 2022 exam application form, what is the eligibility and the important exam dates. And shares the information about the exam syllabus.
General information on the MNS exam 2022
In the table below, we share some general information about the Military Nursing Service 2022.
|exam name||Military Nursing Service (MNS)|
|Organized by||Indian Army General Directorate of Medical Service|
|Exam level||National Level (Pan India)|
|selection process||Written examInterviewMedical examination|
|Entrance exam theme||BiologyChemistryGeneral EnglishGeneral IntelligencePhysics|
|frequency||Once a year|
|Training centers for MNS||Air Force Command Hospital, BangaloreArmed Force Medical College, PuneCommand Hospital, LucknowKolkata Indian Navy Hospital, AsviniNew Delhi Command Hospital, Mumbai|
Important dates of the MNS exam 2022
MNS 2022 Examination Date information is included in the table below. Notifications for the 2022 MNS exam are expected to be released in the last week of January or the first week of February. The written examination of this application form will take place in April or May. Detailed information can be found in the table below.
|exam events||Important data|
|MNS notification shares from||Last week of January 2022|
|Application form Available from||1St week in February 2022|
|Last date of form submission||3approx week in February 2022|
|Entry ticket Available from||3approx week in March 2022|
|Exam date||April 2022|
|result announcement||2nd April week 2022|
|interview behavior of||Last week of April 2022|
|Note: – Candidate will review further details after notification is approved.|
The Process of Filling the MNS 2022 Application Form:-
Only female candidates are required to appear for the 2022 Military Nursing Examination and submit the application form. This application form is filled out online. To complete this application form, interested candidates visit the Indian Armed Forces official website. Before completing the application form, candidates must also meet their criteria and eligibility.
These candidates will fill out this application form. You must go through the eligibility criteria below once. Applicants who meet all the criteria of the application form can apply online. Before applying, the candidate must register with their email address and a valid mobile phone number. For detailed information, you can follow the steps and eligibility criteria given below.
Eligibility Criteria: – In order to complete the application form, candidates must meet the following criteria
|married state||unmarried girl, legally divorced or widowed woman|
|training||Secondary exam passed with 50%|
|object||Science (PCB), English in Grade 12th|
|height||148 cm for the Northeast region, Garhwal, Gorkha and Kumaun regions and 152 for other regions|
|Age||16.5 to 24 years|
|medical test||Abdominal UGC and chest and pelvic plexus X-ray, etc.|
- This application form can also be submitted by an unmarried girl, legally divorced or widowed woman.
- The candidate must be from India.
- To complete the application form, the candidate must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination or equivalent.
- Must have passed the Year 12 exam from a recognized board or university with 50% of the marks.
- The candidate must take the subjects Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English in class XII.
- For biology, the candidate must know botany and zoology.
- Such candidates studying in the final year of class XII when filling in the application form; must submit their grade sheet or certificate after the examination.
- The minimum height of the candidate should be 152 cm.
- If they belong to the Northeast, Garhwal, Gorkha and Kumaun regions, their minimum height should be 148 cm.
- The female candidate must undergo abdominal ultrasound, pelvic plexus ultrasound and chest X-ray.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 16.5 years and the maximum age should be 24 years to complete the application form.
How to apply for the MNS exam 2022:
You can only apply for MNS 2022 form online through Indian Military Service official website. Let’s look at the online application process. First of all, you need to visit Indian military official website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and register as a new user or candidate. After that, log in to your account and follow the processes given below:
- Visit the official website and click on the 2022 MNS exam notification.
- After clicking, you will be redirected to the official MNS 2022 form page.
- Fill in your data in the specified area carefully.
- Check your application form again and make sure before the next process.
- Minor errors in the online application form may result in your application form being rejected.
- Scan all documents in the required format. You need a class 10th (high school grade sheet), 10+2 (intermediate grade sheet), Aadhaar card and caste certificate if you belong to any of the categories.
- Once you have completed the application form, you need to upload the required documents and make sure before the next process.
- In the final step, you need to pay the application form fees of 750/-.
Test sample of the MNS 2022
After submitting the application form, candidates should prepare even better for the exam. For this, the candidate should have an idea of what kind of questionnaire goes into the exam and what its pattern is like. Now we will give you information about MNS Syllabus 2022. With its help, you can easily prepare for MNS 2022 exam.
- The Military Nursing Service exam is administered online with multiple-choice computer-based questions.
- The language of the task paper is English and it has to be solved in 90 minutes.
- In this exam, candidates should be proficient in the subjects of Science (PCB), General Intelligence and General English.
- Each question asked in the questionnaire gets 1 point and there are no minus points for wrong questions.
|types of questions||MCQ based question|
|length of time||1.30 hours (90 mins)|
|language of the paper||English|
|object||Science (PCB), General Intelligence, General English|
|Kind of exam||CBT-based (computer-based exam)|
|scoring scheme||1 point per question|
The information on how many questions are asked from which subjects of the subjects asked in the examination according to the MNS Syllabus 2022 can be found in the table below.
|Subject name||No of the question||Notes for each section||total time|
|Natural sciences (physics, chemistry, biology)||50||50||90 mins|
|General Intelligence (General Awareness)||50||50|
Subject-related question weighting:-
A review of the examination tasks of the last few years shows that a different number of questions are asked from each subject. From the table below you can get an overview of how many questions are asked on which topic.
|object||Number of questions in the paper (expected)|
MNS curriculum 2022
As you all know, knowing the syllabus of an exam will help you pass this exam. In this exam, questions are asked from a total of five subjects. Which is the following:-
- General English
- General Intelligence/General Awareness
Below we provide you with information on the important topics of the individual subjects, which you can use to better prepare for your exam.
Topic: -General English
- Find the mistake
- Mixing sentences in a passage
- Mixing parts of sentences
- One-Word Substitutions
- idioms and phrases
- fill the gaps
- Recognizing misspelled words
- passage to understanding
- Fill in the blank
- plant physiology
- human physiology
- Human Health and Diseases
- genetics and evolution
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology and environment.
Subject: – Physics:
- Semiconductor devices and their applications
- properties of matter
- Work, Force and Energy & Laws of Motion
- nuclear physics
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Dual nature of radiation and atomic physics
- Thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium and chemical kinetics
- P, D and F – block elements
- Organic nitrogen compounds and biomolecules
- Isomerism in organic compounds
- coordination chemistry and solid state chemistry
- Carboxylic acids and their derivatives
- carbonyl compounds
- atomic structure
- alcohols and ethers
Subject: -General Intelligence:
- Analytical functions, etc.
- Arithmetic calculation
- Make a decision.
- figure classification.
- Nonverbal series.
- series of numbers.
- Solve problems.
- relationship concepts.
- similarities and differences.
- room visualization.
- visual memory
If you want to buy the book with all the above topics and also do your preparation at home then you can get all these books by clicking on Major Kalshi Classes official website. MKC is one of the best NMD coaching in India.
You can avail our service:-
For the purchase of books for the defense exam- Click here
For connecting test series Click here
For online course at MKC Learning App- Click here
Visit Our YouTube Channel For Free Education :- Click here
Here is all about the MNS Curriculum 2022: Full Details Application Form, Exam Date and Sample. If you want to serve the nation and pass the defense exam, you can join the Major Kalshi classes. Here we have experienced faculties for all subjects. For more questions you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or visit our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thanks very much.
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |