Dear Applied Candidates MP Primary Teacher TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in MP Primary Teacher TET Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get Latest MP Primary Teacher TET Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for MP Primary Teacher TET Selection process, MP Primary Teacher TET Eligibility and MP Primary Teacher TET Document verification and etc. MP Primary Teacher TET Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. MP PEB Started Online Application For MP PRIMARY TET EXAM 2020. Those Candidates Who Want To Become A Primary Teacher In Madhya Pradesh Should Have A Passed Certificate Of MP Primary Teacher TET.
MP Primary Teacher TET Previous Papers
MP Primary Teacher TET 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
MP TET will be objective type Question Paper i.e., Answers should be marked on OMR Sheets. In this test, each question carries 1 mark. And Paper I, is conducted for 150 Marks and Paper II is conducted for 200 Marks. According To News, Madhya Pradesh Is Going To Fill 4000+ Posts Of Primary Teacher Through The MP Primary Teacher TET Exam 2020.
MP Primary Teacher TET 2021 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for MP Primary Teacher TET Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released MP Primary Teacher TET Examination (Various Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2021. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. MP Primary Teacher TET Previous Papers MP Primary Teacher TET Model Examination Details MP Primary Teacher TET Old Exam Papers for PDF MP Primary Teacher TET Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned MP Primary Teacher TET Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The MP Primary Teacher TET will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The MP Primary Teacher TET Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The MP Primary Teacher TET Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
MP Primary Teacher TET 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Madhya Pradesh TET|
|Job Role||Primary Teacher TET|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
MP Primary Teacher TET 2021 Recruitment Education Qualification
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualification mentioned in the Notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
Method of Selection Procedure
The MP Primary Teacher TET selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The MP Primary Teacher TET Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write MP Primary Teacher TET examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
MP Primary Teacher TET 2021 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the MP Primary Teacher TET Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the MP Primary Teacher TET Previous Year Papers, check MP Primary Teacher TET Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Syllabus for MP Primary Teacher TET 2021
Child Development & Pedagogy
- The Concept of Child Development and its relation to learning.
- Factors affecting growth and development.
- The principles of child development.
- Mental health problems and behavior problems of children.
- Socialization processes: social world and children (Teachers, Parents and classmates)
- Piaget, Pavlov and Kohler and Thorndike: Composition and Criticism.
- The concept of child-centered and progressive education.
- Critical nature of mind and its measurement, and multidimensional mind.
- Personality and its measurement.
- Language and thought.
- Gender as a social construction and the role of gender, gender discrimination and educational practices.
- Understanding of differences based on the irregularity of individual differences, language, caste, sex, community, religion etc of learners.
- Assessment of learning and difference in the assessment of learning,
- Assessment based of class, Continuous and inclusive evaluation, nature and practices (beliefs).
- The development of appropriate questions for assessing the level of preparation of the faculty to increase the learning and critical thinking in class and assess the achievement of the learner.
Understanding the concept of inclusive education and children with special needs.
- Identification of the learners forms a diverse background including non-benefited and deprived classes.
- Identification of the needs of children with learning problems and damages.
- Identification of talented, creative, special ability learners.
- A troubled child: Identification and Diagnosis side.
- Child crime: causes and types.
Learning and Education (Pedagogy)
- How children think and learn; why and how they fail to succeed in school education.
- The fundamental process of teaching and learning, the strategies of students for learning, learning as a social process, the social context of learning.
- A child as a problem solver and scientific explorer.
- Alternative conceptions of learning in children, understanding of a child’s mistakes as a meaningful link to the learning process. The factors affecting the learning: attention and interest.
- Knowledge and momentum.
- Encouragement and learning.
- The contributing factors in learning – individual and environment.
- Direction and advice.
- Aptitude and its measurement.
- Memory and forgetfulness.
- Number System – reading and writing numbers greater than 1000, the understanding of place value of large numbers greater than 1000 and four fundamental operations.
- Addition and Subtraction – Addition and subtraction of numbers up to 5 digits.
- Multiplication – multiplication of numbers up to 2 or 3 digits.
- Division – division of two-digit numbers to four-digit numbers.
- Fraction – the concept of fraction, its simplest form, even fraction, odd fraction etc. addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of fraction, equivalent fraction, the conversion of decimal number into a fraction and vice-versa.
- The relation between the smaller and larger units of length, weight and volume.
Conversion of larger units into smaller units and the conversion of smaller units into bigger units.
- Find the volume of a solid from known units.
- Using four fundamental math operations in questions based on money, length, weight, volume and time interval.
- Conversion of the meter into centimeter and vice-versa.
- Pattern – Increasing the understanding of pattern related to numbers, the formation of pattern and its generalization based on operations, finding the pattern of triangular numbers and square numbers.
- Geometry – Fundamental geometric concepts, rays, line-segment, angle (classification of angle), Triangle (classification of the triangle – (1) On the basis of sides, (2) On the basis of angles, (3) The sum of three angles of a triangle is 180 degree.)
- The identification of center, radius and diameter of a circle.
- The relationship between the circle, radius, and diameter, symmetric figure, the understanding of parallel lines and perpendicular lines based on surroundings.
- Finding the area and perimeter of simple geometric figures (Triangle, Rectangle, Square) by taking given figures as a unit.
- Identification of 2D figures in the surroundings.
- Collection of different data related to daily life.
- Reading clock time in hours and minutes and its representation in AM and PM.
- The relation of 24 hour’s clock to a 12 hour’s clock.
- Calculate the time interval in daily life events.
- Identification of patterns in multiplication and division.
- Geometric pattern based on symmetry.
- Representation of data through a bar graph and finding the conclusion.
- Develop the thinking and reasoning power through mathematical education.
- The place of mathematics in the syllabus.
- The language of mathematics.
- The creation of appropriate teaching materials based on surrounding for effective learning and the development of the capacity of using it.
- The creation of new methods of evaluation, diagnosis test and capacity of re-learning.
- The capacity for using new mathematical learning methods into class education.
Content (20 Questions)
Our family, our friends –
- Family and social relations – the care of elderly, ill, adolescent members and children with special needs of family and our sensitiveness towards them.
- Our animals & birds – our pet animals, goods carrier animals and the effect of pollution on the animals in our surroundings.
- Our trees & plants – local flora, the interdependence of human and plants, protection of forest and their need and importance; and the effect of pollution on plants.
- Our natural resources – major natural resources and their conservation; traditional and renewable and nonrenewable sources of energy.
Sports and Activities
- Sports, Science and Yoga.
- Family festivals, various entertainment tools – books, stories, puppet dance, fair, cultural programs and the celebration of important days in school.
- Various occupations, industries and businesses.
- Different home of animal, bird and human, the need of a house and the features of the house for a healthy life.
- Protection of local buildings, public property, national heritage and their care.
- The excellent house and the materials used for its construction, assessment of construction material.
- Sanitation of toilets, cleanliness of the environment and good habits.
Our food and habits
- The necessity of food and its components.
- The importance of fruits and plants; fruits & plants based on parts of the plant.
- A healthy combination of food items.
food for various age group persons and the right time for ingestion.
- The measures for food hygiene and safety.
- The safety of food resources.
Water and air pollution and infection
- The need for clean water and clean air for life.
- Local weather, water cycle and the effect of climate change and our role in climate change.
- The sources of water, its safe maintenance and methods of conservation and nutrition.
- Diseases caused by infected air and water, their treatment and prevention, other infectious diseases.
- Pollution and protection of air, water, land, various waste materials and their management, proper disposal.
- Safety and prevention measures from disaster, flood, drought etc. and disaster management.
- Sustainable management of natural resources – proper exploitation of resources, diesel, petroleum consumption and sustenance etc.
Natural objects and yield
- Relation of soil, water, seed and crop, organic-chemical fertilizer.
- Different crops and their production areas.
- Important agricultural works and equipment required for crop production.
Human-made tools and the effect of his activities.
- Deforestation and urbanization and its impact on ecological balance.
- Scientific causes of ozone depletion, acid rain, global warming, green-house effect etc and solutions.
- Use of polythene and plastic and their decomposing agent.
- The effect of using fossil fuels.
- Disaster management.
- Introduction of space scientist and their life experience in space.
- The scientific facts related to space life, and possibilities for life.
- The space shuttle, space discoveries and predictions.
- The concept and need for environmental studies.
- The importance of environmental studies, integrated environmental education.
- The fundamentals of environmental studies and their responsibilities.
- The correlation of environmental education to science and social science.
- The methods and activities for the clarification of the concept.
- Surrounding tour, practical work, project work and their importance.
- Learning through discussion, debate, presentation and group teaching.
- Continuous-wide evaluation – asking questions during teaching, providing opportunities to give oral and written answers, use of worksheets and anecdotal records, development of children portfolios, case study and educational systems through the individual profile.
- Training material/auxiliary material and its application in environmental education.
- Environmental problems of the local environment and the development of the ability to find their solutions.
Comprehension (15 Questions)
- Two unseen prose passages (discursive or literary or narrative or scientific) with questions on comprehension, grammar and verbal ability.
Pedagogy of language development
- Learning and acquisition of language
- Principles of second language teaching
- Language skills-listening, speaking, reading, writing
- Role of listening and speaking, the function of language and how children use it as a tool
- The role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas verbally and in writing form
- Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom, language difficulties
Teaching-learning materials, textbook, multi-media materials multi-lingual resource of the classroom
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency: listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Remedial teaching (Re- teaching)
Exam Pattern for MP Primary Teacher TET 2021
- पात्रता परीक्षा हेतु 150 अंकों का एक प्रश्नपत्र होगा | परीक्षा की अवधि 02:30 घंटे की होगी
- प्रत्येक प्रश्न 1 अंक का होगा | ऋणामक मूयांकन नहीं होगा
- पात्रता परीक्षा के सभी प्रश्न बहुकल्पीय ( MCQ ) प्रकार के होंगे, जिनके चार विकल्प होंगे और एक विकल्प सही होगा
- प्रश्नपत्र हिंदी और अंग्रेजी दोनों भाषाओँ में होगा
|विषयवस्तु||प्रश्नों की संख्या||कुल अंक|
|बाल विकास एवं शिक्षाशास्त्र (Child Development & Pedagogy)||30 MCQ||30 Marks|
|भाषा-1 ( Language-I)||30 MCQ||30 Marks|
|भाषा-2 (Language-II)||30 MCQ||30 Marks|
|गणित (Mathematics)||30 MCQ||30 Marks|
|पर्यावरण अध्ययन (Environmental Study)||30 MCQ||30 Marks|
|कुल||150 MCQ||150 Marks|
MP Primary Teacher TET 2021 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New MP Primary Teacher TET Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
MP Primary Teacher TET 2021 Call Letter
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same.
MP Primary School Teacher Previous Years Question Papers
Free PDF of MP Primary School Teacher Old Papers with Solutions
MP Primary School Teacher Exam Question Papers
MP Primary School Teacher Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Free Download MP Primary School Teacher Model Question Papers
MP Primary School Teacher Solved Papers
Interview or Viva voce
The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for viva-voce, in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the screening test and typing test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the application, verification of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva-voce. The candidates who are called for viva-voce shall produce all the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as per advertisement, then he/she will not be allowed for viva-voce (interview) and will be disqualified.
MP Primary Teacher TET 2021 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|MP Primary Teacher TET Application||Get Here|
|MP Primary Teacher TET Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|MP Primary Teacher TET Official Website||Get Here|
|MP Primary Teacher TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
MP Primary Teacher TET 2021 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get MP Primary Teacher TET Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )