The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) today released the 2021 State Services Preliminary Examination Admission Card. The exam will take place on July 25th. Candidates taking the exam can download the admission card from the official website – mppsc.nic.in.
The preliminary examination consists of two lectures that are given in the morning and in the evening on the same day. Each paper contains 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs), each with two points. Candidates are given a two-hour schedule for completing the work.
Reading | MPPSC revised exam calendar 2021-22 published, see the schedule here
MPPSC State Services Preliminary Examination Sample
According to the exam template shared by the commission on their official website, the pre-exam consists of two papers – general science and general proficiency test. Each paper contains 100 questions with two points each. Wrong answers will not be rated negatively. The question paper will be in both Hindi and English.
Preliminary curriculum for MPPSC State Services
The general study curriculum includes the following topics:
- General science and environment
Questions about general science and the environment (environmental ecology, biodiversity and climate change) encompass the general assessment and understanding of science, including everyday observation and experience questions.
2. Current events of national and international importance
In current events, knowledge is tested on a significant national and international level.
3. History of India and Independent India
History poses questions of general knowledge about social, economic and political aspects. There will also be questions about the Indian national movement and the development of an independent India.
4. (a) Geography of India: General knowledge questions relating to physical, social, and economic geography are asked. It will also include questions about Indian agriculture and natural resources. Questions about India’s demographics and census can also be asked.
(b) General geographical awareness of the world.
5. Indian Politics and Economy
Political system and constitution of the country, Panchayati Raj, social system, sustainable economic development, elections, political parties, plans, industrial development, foreign trade and economic and financial institutions.
Major games and sports tournaments. Awards, personalities and prestigious sports institutions from MP, India, Asia and the world.
7. Geooraohv. History and culture of MP
Questions are asked about the development of mountains, rivers and the climate. Flora and fauna, mineral transport in the geography of Madhya Pradesh. There will also be questions about important dynasties of MP, the contribution of important dynasties to the history and culture of Madhya Pradesh, questions about tribes, art, architecture, and fine arts historical figures of MP
Reading | Rajasthan RSMSSB Patwari exam date announced, details here
8. Politics and economics of MP
The political system, political parties and elections, Panchayati Raj, social system and sustainable economic development by MP. This also includes questions about MP’s industry, plans, economic programs, economy, demographics, and census
9. Information and communication technology
Questions about usage characteristics and terminology such as website, online, search engine, email, video mail, chat, video conferencing, hacking, cracking, viruses and cybercrime.
10. Planned Caste and Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) 1989 (No. 33 of 1989) and the Civil Rights Protection Act. 1955 (No. 22 of 1955)
11. The Human Rights Protection Act, 1993.
The syllabus for the general proficiency test covers the following topics:
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic arithmetic operations (numbers and their relationships, orders of magnitude, etc.-Class X-Level) Data interpretation (diagrams, graphics, tables, data availability, etc.-Class X-Level)
- Language comprehension Hindi (class X level)
Candidates must note that level 10 Hindi language comprehension questions are tested only through passages from the Hindi language, with no English translation provided in the question paper.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )