MRNAT is a national entrance examination held every year for students seeking admission to MRIIRS (Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies) and MRU (Manav Rachna University) for undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses. This year it will be conducted online as a goal-oriented entrance exam and the exam duration is 90 minutes. Now let’s dig deeper into the MRNAT eligibility criteria, application process, and exam highlights in the blog below.
Highlights of the MRNAT exam
|Exam Name||MRNAT – National aptitude test in Manav Rachna|
|frequency||Once a year|
|Evaluation scheme||1 point for each answer
No negative evaluation if the answer is wrong
|Exam duration||90 minutes|
|Exam mode||Online computer based exam|
- Candidates must have passed their grade 12 exams from a recognized committee such as CBSE, ICSE, etc.
- For engineering courses, the required minimum total percentage for the 12th grade examination committees is 60% and physics, chemistry and mathematics is mandatory at level +2
- For non-engineering courses, the required minimum total percentage in the 12th grade examinations before a committee is 50% and physics, chemistry and mathematics are not compulsory
- There is no age limit for the MRNAT exam
MRNAT exam courses
Students who take the MRNAT exam can receive a 100% scholarship for their course, depending on their performance. It is a gateway to the following UG and PG level courses:
Also read – NEET [National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test] 2021
The application process for the prestigious MRNAT exam is explained as follows:
- Fill out the application form available on the Manav Rachna official website and select the preferred venue and course. Hall ticket for the exam would be available accordingly
- The admission card is essential for the exam, so it should be downloaded from the Manav Rachna University official website as soon as it becomes available
- The exam date would be announced and should be attempted by candidates on the scheduled date and center
- The Indian Air Force authorities will post the result on their official website and candidates who have taken the exam can review their result by simply submitting their application number and date of birth on their website
Also read – English for competitive exams
The MRNAT 2021 curriculum will include inferential questions from a variety of subjects such as English, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The subjects in each of these subjects are covered in detail and candidates must take care if they are to do well on the exam.
Some of the important tips to follow to crack MRNAT 2021:
- Candidates must make a daily and consistent revision of the in MRNAT. to carry out topics to be asked
- Calm and concentration before and during the exam are the key to success
- Treat yourself to a certain relaxation space in everyday life, because this helps to reduce stress on a regular basis and prevents burnout
- Solving questions enables a reality check of the preparation and helps to master the concepts to be put in MRNAT
Here everything revolved around MRNAT! Are you ready to start your studies abroad? Our experts and consultants at Leverage Edu are just a phone call away to provide you with full support with your application process. Sign up for a free session today!
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )