Online courses have devastated students’ writing practice as the previous system of regular written work has not been implemented in the past 16 months. Even exams were short-lived, and children have lost the habit of sitting through long 2-3 hour exams.
The schools didn’t expect the board exams to be split into two slots and the first slot would be this close. They all prepared the children for the old one-on-one exam, which was scheduled for March 2022. Now schools are planning new routines for long exams and long writing assignments, where students sit in front of the camera and finish their work. This will help them sit in one place and write continuously without being distracted.
“We need to teach them to focus while they are sitting in one place, and we will do this through long 90 minute writing sessions during the class. This goes beyond the 90- to 120-minute exams that we will take board children several times before November, ”said Meena Kak, director of Lakshmipat Singhania Academy.
This time around, there is a marked difference in the approach to the exams, as for 50% of the curriculum, children are required to appear in a 90-minute test of the first installment in the MCQ pattern on an OMR sheet. “So many adjustments have to be made in less than four months. Besides completing the curriculum, writing exams continuously is the only alternative, ”said Vijaylakshmi Kumar, Director of the Asian International School.
The tests prepare children for critical thinking as the MCQ format questions are much more difficult as there would be distractions and options that would tend to be misleading and students should be prepared to eliminate them. “We have already prepared MCQ worksheets on topics that we will give to students for compulsory writing practice. We will do a trial test in August and another in September, ”said Shatabdi Bhattacharya, director of the Newtown School. Vijaya Chowdhury, principal of BDM International School, said the set format has now changed and each exam candidate must be prepared for a rigorous exam practice that begins immediately.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )