Dear Applied Candidates Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in Nainital Bank PO Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get Latest Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for Nainital Bank Clerk Selection process, Nainital Bank Clerk Eligibility and Nainital Bank Clerk & PO Document verification and etc. Nainital Bank Clerk Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. Mostly this type of detailed Syllabus For Clerk & PO is available only on this page recruitmentindia.in. So, candidates without referring to any other sites download the syllabus and prepare all the topics scheduled in Nainital Bank PO Exam Pattern 2021.
Nainital Bank Clerk Previous Papers
Nainital Bank Clerk 2021 PO Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
As usual, this Nainital Bank PO Syllabus 2021 will be more helpful for the Exam Prepared candidates. Mostly this type of detailed Syllabus For Clerk & PO is available only on this page recruitmentindia.in. So, candidates without referring to any other sites download the syllabus and prepare all the topics scheduled in Nainital Bank PO Exam Pattern 2021. To crack the Nainital Bank Written Exam candidates must know the Nainital Bank PO Syllabus 2020. By knowing the syllabus aspirants can easily score good marks in the written test. After the written test, applicants need to attend the final round that is Personal Interview.
Nainital Bank Clerk 2021 PO Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for Nainital Bank Clerk & PO Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released Nainital Bank Clerk Examination (Various Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2021. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. Nainital Bank Clerk Previous Papers Nainital Bank Clerk & PO Model Examination Details Nainital Bank Clerk Old Exam Papers for PDF Nainital Bank Clerk Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned Nainital Bank Clerk Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The Nainital Bank Clerk will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
ABOUT EXAM BOARD
The Nainital Bank Limited was established in the year 1922 with the objective to cater banking needs of the people of the region. In the year 1973, Reserve Bank of India directed Bank of Baroda, a premier nationalized bank, to manage the affairs of the Nainital Bank Limited.
At Present,The Bank is having 162 branches operating in five states i.e. Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
Nainital Bank Clerk 2021 PO Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Nainital Bank|
|Job Role||Clerk & PO|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Nainital Bank Clerk 2021 PO Recruitment Education Qualification
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualification mentioned in the Notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
Method of Selection Procedure
The Nainital Bank Clerk 2021 PO selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The Nainital Bank Clerk Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write Nainital Bank Clerk examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
Nainital Bank Clerk 2021 PO Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the Nainital Bank Clerk Previous Year Papers, check Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Syllabus for Nainital Bank Clerk 2021
- Indian Constitution.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Current Important Events.
- Banking News.
- Important Days.
- Important Financial.
- Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Awards and Honors.
- Sports and Games.
- Powerpoint & Internet software
- Recent trends social media & cybersecurity Computer network & devices & OSI layers
- Authentication & Integrity Algorithms
- Introduction to Computers
- Logic Gates and Boolean Algebra
- TCP/IP & 802.X protocols
- Cryptography & Network Security
- Encryption & Decryption Algorithms
- Working with Word Processing
- Error Spotting
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Match the following words
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentences)
- Identify the correct Degree
- Form a new word by blending the words
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
- British English – American English
- Jumbled Sentence
- Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Improvement
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the Blanks
- Wrong Spelt
- One Word Substitution
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Ratio and Proportion & Partnership
- Mixture & Allegations
- Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns
- Speed, Time & Distance (Train, Boats & Stream)
- Profit and Loss
- Simple & Compound interest
- Number Series
- Number System
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Time and Work
- Data Interpretation
- Number System & Simplification
- HCF & LCM
- Algebraic Expressions and in Equalities
- Circular Seating Arrangement
- Directions and Distances
- Double Lineup
- Linear Seating Arrangement
- Ordering and Ranking
- Verbal Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Blood Relations
- Coded Inequalities
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Seating Arrangement
Exam Pattern for Nainital Bank Clerk 2021
|SI.No||Name of the Subjects||No. of
|2||English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
|4||General Awareness (with
special reference to Banking)
|5||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
- Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness are the subjects of the Nainital Bank PO Exam Pattern 2021.
- The officials of the Nainital Bank Limited will ask the 200 questions in the Nainital Bank PO Exam.
- Each question carries the 1 mark and the time duration of the exam 145 Minutes.
- There is also a negative marking for each wrong answer i.e 0.25 marks.
- The MCQs in the question paper will be only of English language.
- So, candidates if you want to get more clarity about the exam paper, then must check out the above Nainital Bank Exam Pattern 2021 PO/ MT & Clerk and know more details of the exam.
Nainital Bank Clerk 2021 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
Nainital Bank Clerk 2021 PO Call Letter
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same.
Interview or Viva voce
The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for viva-voce, in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the screening test and typing test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the application, verification of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva-voce. The candidates who are called for viva-voce shall produce all the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as per advertisement, then he/she will not be allowed for viva-voce (interview) and will be disqualified.
Nainital Bank English Previous Paper PDF
Nainital Bank General Knowledge Previous Paper PDF
Nainital Bank Reasoning Previous Paper PDF
Nainital Bank Clerk 2021 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|Nainital Bank Clerk Application||Get Here|
|Nainital Bank Clerk Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|Nainital Bank Clerk Official Website||Get Here|
|Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
Nainital Bank Clerk 2021 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )