Sources said a decision on the matter was taken at a meeting of the Union Department of Health and Family Welfare on June 10 to review the work of the National Medical Commission, the country’s oversight body for medical education.
The Commission has taken a decision to set up an investigation cell and steps are being taken to expedite the approval process, the sources say. It is expected to see a clear picture in the next six months or so.
The exam is a joint aptitude test and admission test for the granting of the license to practice medicine and surgery to students who have completed an MBBS degree and are completing their medical internship program.
In addition, the exam is likely to serve as an entrance test for admission to PG medical degrees, replacing the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG). Approximately 1.40 lakh students took NEET PG exams last year. The qualification criterion for NEET (PG) is a 50 percentile score.
“The decision is in line with the central government’s overall plan for one nation, one trial,” sources said.
NeXT will be an online exam and the question paper will be based on the undergraduate medical degree curriculum. The NeXT question paper only consists of questions of the type MCQ.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )