Mathematics is considered an assessment subject provided you understand the concept well and practice the various chapters thoroughly. This topic will likely affect your overall grade 10 percentage. It is easy to score points in this subject by putting extra effort into your studies. This topic includes many problem solving and calculations using different types of formulas. Hence, you need to understand the basic concepts better. Memorizing the formulas, practicing and repeating all the chapters repeatedly will allow you to remember them and pass the exams with confidence. Math takes a lot of practice, something you can’t skip. It is very natural that you forget the formulas and sums of one chapter when you move on to the next. Practicing ncert solutions in grade 9 math from the experts will help you get high grades in this otherwise dreaded subject.
Tips to prepare for math grade 10
First days of preparation
The first few days are very precious and you have just entered this new class. Since there is no exam pressure during this time, you can better understand the concepts and understand basic math.
- Curriculum: Before you start preparing, you should first know your math curriculum for grade 10. Find out about the exam chapters and their weighting. Accordingly, determine which chapters should be given more time to practice and those that need less time. Try to complete your entire curriculum by December or even before that. This will give you plenty of time to revise and practice all of the chapters repeatedly.
- Familiarize yourself with your exam pattern: At the beginning of the session, familiarize yourself with your exam pattern. Going through the previous 10 year question paper will give you a better idea of what kind of questions are going to come and which chapters are more important. You can also learn about the number of short answer questions, very short answer questions, long answer questions, and other questions that are asked in the board exams. Identify the marking distribution in sections.
- Curriculum: Prepare a timetable before starting your studies. It enables you to be on the right track and avoid going the wrong way. You can also study all the time. Try to allow about an hour each day to practice the math subject. If you find a math topic difficult, devote more time to solving it.
- Memorize formulas: Prepare a separate notebook to write down all formulas chapter by chapter. They are critical to creating different types of sums and should be readily available. It will help you save valuable time taking the exam so that you can concentrate better on the complicated tasks.
- Group study: experts recommend students of all grades, especially grade 10, to form a group and practice maths together. However, choose your group wisely so as not to waste time on unnecessary conversations and deviations. Discuss problems, find solutions to complicated sums and exchange ideas. So everyone can get to know the chapters that are difficult for them.
- Solve NCERT Books: You can find ncert grade 10 math solutions from experts like Cuemath. You should try to solve all of the problems listed in this book. Most of the sums come from this book and are therefore of paramount importance. So be sure to practice to get familiar, simple scoring totals.
- Explain to others: As you study in groups, make sure you are doing a different chapter and each of your friends is doing different chapters. Then everyone can help teach the other something new. This activity will allow you to learn the topic fully and in detail. In addition, you can remember the topic for a long time because you learned it well and taught the principles to your friends.
Therefore, if you follow the tips above, you can get good grades in math.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )