New Delhi: The tension surrounding taking the NEET (UG) exam for admission to undergraduate courses in medicine including MBBS and BAMS is completely over. The students preparing for the exam have been waiting a long time for it. After a high-level meeting on Monday, the new Minister of Education Dharmendra Pradhan decided that the NEET exam would take place on December 12th.
In such a situation, let us know from the experts what advice they are giving the NEET (UG) students.
1. Don’t panic, do a routine
The director of the Guru Nanak School, Dr. Manohar Lal, explains that after the announcement of the NEET (UG) exam date, many students panic. In such a situation, students do not need to panic at first. You will continue your routine studies as before. If you haven’t done a routine, then from now on prepare a routine by dividing the time of the subjects.
Identify and prepare those sections or sections of physics, chemistry, and biology from which questions can be continually asked. At the same time, give your weak topic maximum time in the routine. Keep a fixed time for the revision. Remember, your strong subject will help you get better results. So don’t neglect it in the slightest.
2. Practice with old questions
JVM Shyamali Director Dr. Samarjeet Jana explains that there is an old saying that exercise makes a person better. There are still around two months left for the NEET exam. In such a situation, students should focus more and more on practicing. Plus exercise sets and old questions. Also work with alarm clocks on the clock to put together a set.
Make it a habit to build the set in a specific time. This allows you to handle more and more questions in the exam. Do not let go of your grip on the subject. Students are not panicking right now. Questions are asked from what has been read. Get enough sleep for six hours. In the face of the corona infection, make eating and exercise an integral part of your everyday life.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )