NEET 2021: As a hint of predatory competition, NEET has over 15 lakh applications each year for a pragmatic race for admission to approximately 1.5 lakh seats at various medical and dental colleges in the country. The National Testing Agency (NTA) and central government recently set the dates for NEET 2021, due to take place on September 12th. With more than a month ahead of them, medical aspirants must upgrade their preparation strategies to the highest level for a tougher competition this year. The most important thing for success in NEET is a smart work plan that covers the entire curriculum in a timely manner.
While the NTA has made some changes to the NEET UG 2021, the exam is carried out in offline mode (pen and paper). In contrast to last year, each subject (physics, chemistry, botany and zoology) this year consists of two sections A and B. While all 35 questions in section A are compulsory, aspirants can choose between 10 questions out of 15 in section B. A total of 180 questions must be answered in three hours, with the total number of points remaining unchanged (720). The curriculum includes the complete NCERT curriculum from physics, chemistry, zoology and biology for grades 11 and 12.
Given the high demands on the NEET UG exam amid the pandemic, aspirants preparing must be under the radar of nervousness and fear, especially if D-Day is still more than a month away. Effective preparation means taking the stress out of the way and focusing on the overhaul and not starting from scratch. Analysis of the NEET exams last year showed that the level of difficulty was moderate and physics (numerical questions) appeared to be the most difficult subjects. In biology, students who appeared last year found zoology easier than botany.
To get the college of your choice, you need to qualify and get a high score. But it is very important to know what to learn and how to learn in less time. Just in case you complete the prep checklist, aspirants must follow the tips below to ensure success on the upcoming exam.
1. Compliance with an audit plan – When the clock is ticking, the revision plays the most important role in determining performance. Since there is enough time in the subsequent lockdowns, serious aspirants must have already completed the curriculum and started revising the important topics. As you revise the chapters, simply go through the topics and chapters you have already studied so that you can remember them longer. Creating a systematic revision plan and adhering to it will help aspirants improve their clarity conceptually and topic-related, which will help them perform better and rank better.
2. Focus on concept clarity – Rather than hijacking information, it’s important to keep the concepts clear. If the concepts are clear, working through the tricky questions can also help you find the right answers, especially in physics and chemistry. Always clarify your doubts with teachers, mentors, colleagues. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions. It’s a good habit because no matter what, asking questions will always remove your doubts.
3. Focus on time management – If you spend too much time on questions you are uncomfortable with, you will run out of time to solve the simple ones, so problem-solving skills should also be focused on when practicing test tests. The right strategy along with time management plays a crucial role in deciding on exam results. So practice enough to quickly adjust to the level of the paper and act quickly.
Proper strategy and time management play a crucial role in determining the rank of an aspirant. The remaining weeks should be used wisely for revision to maintain speed and increase accuracy, to solve a specific problem, identify and correct the weaker areas.
– Written by Saurabh Kumar, Academic Director, Vidyamandir Classes.
Latest education news
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )