Trichy: The Minister of Education, Anbil Mahesh Poyyamozhi, has said that while the government remains firmly on its position that the state should be exempt from NEET, government school students are being trained to take the test to serve their interests protect.
“While we prepare our students for NEET, our intent is to get an exemption for NEET and we understand that we are legally protecting them. The Justice AK Rajan Committee, which has been studying the effects of NEET on state students, released its report on Wednesday, which is a step towards liberation, ”he said.
He said they were concerned about the center’s sudden announcement about NEET 2021. When asked about NEET coaching for government students, he said interested students had been participating in online NEET training since November.
Students use pre-recorded video sessions and clarify their doubts through web-based training. While the JEE coaching will also take place from January, interested students are well on their way to taking the exam. When asked about the possibility of a crash course for students because the coaching was not convincing, he said the state board curriculum was on par with CBSE, which will help the students.
When asked about the shortage of textbooks in state schools, he said the high number of students coming from private schools to state schools this time had caused the shortage, but demand would be met.
Speaking of the lack of online courses for state school students, he said offline courses are unmatched in terms of learning. “While Puducherry has plans to open secondary schools, we’ll see if this can be replicated in Tamil Nadu,” he added.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )