The National Testing Agency (NTA) has introduced changes to the test pattern of the NEET-UG 2021. According to the earlier exam pattern, the test consisted of 180 objective questions (four options with the only correct answer) from physics, chemistry and biology (botany and zoology) to be answered with a ballpoint pen on the specially developed machine-gradable sheet.
Reading | NTA NEET 2021 Exam Date Live Updates: NTA publishes two-step registration process
The NEET (UG) -2021 test pattern consists of two sections. Each topic will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 questions and Section B will consist of 15 questions. Of these 15 questions, candidates can answer 10 questions. So the total number of questions and the use of time remain the same.
“In order to streamline the decision to reduce the curriculum by various school boards, the NTA made the decision to offer a choice in Section ‘B’ for each of the 4 (four) subjects,” the NTA said in its official bulletin.
The age limit for admission to the medical entrance exams has not changed. In order to register for the NEET-UG 2021, candidates should have reached the age of 17 at the time of admission or reach this age on or before December 31 of the year of their admission to the first year of the UG medical courses. The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years at the exam date with a relaxation of 5 years for candidates in the SC / ST / OBC-NCL category and PwD candidates.
The registration process for the NEET-UG 2021 will take place from July 13th to August 6th. The admission card will be issued three days prior to the test. Candidates can make corrections to their application forms from August 8th to 12th. The last day of successful payment of the fee via credit / debit card / Netbanking / Upi / Paytm wallet is August 7th. The NEET UG takes place on September 12th.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )