The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) includes over 15 lakh applications each year for a pragmatic race for admission to approximately 1.5 lakh places at various medical and dental colleges across the country.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) and central government recently set the dates for NEET 2021, due to take place on September 12th. In addition, a new examination scheme has been established. With more than a month to spare, the medical aspirants will have to ramp up their preparation strategies for a tougher competition this year.
While the NTA has made some changes to the NEET UG 2021, the exam is carried out in offline mode. For the first time this year, each subject – physics, chemistry, botany, and zoology – will consist of two sections, A and B. While all 35 questions in Section A are compulsory, aspirants can choose between 10 questions out of 15 in Section B. A total of 180 questions are to be answered in three hours, with the total number of points remaining unchanged. The curriculum includes the complete NCERT curriculum from physics, chemistry, zoology and biology for grades 11 and 12.
Effective preparation means taking the stress out of the way and focusing on the overhaul and not starting from scratch. Analysis of the NEET exams last year showed that the level of difficulty was moderate and physics (numerical questions) appeared to be the most difficult subjects. In biology, students who appeared last year found zoology easier than botany.
NEET 2021: important topics
– Work, force energy, rotational movement, thermodynamics and SHM from physics
– equilibrium, thermodynamics, electrochemistry, kinetics, alkyl halides alcohols phenols aldehydes hydrocarbons, inorganic; Complex compound p-block elements in chemistry
– Animal diversity, a structural organization in animals, cell biology and cell division, biomolecules, human physiology, human reproduction and reproductive health are some of the important aspects of biology
Qualification and high score are necessary to receive the college of your choice. But it is very important to know what to learn and how to learn in less time. Here are some tips for success on the upcoming exam:
Compliance with an audit plan – When the clock is ticking, the overhaul plays the most important role in determining performance. There is enough time in the subsequent lockdowns, serious aspirants must have completed the curriculum by now and started revising the important topics. As you revise the chapters, simply go through the topics and chapters you have already studied so that you can remember them longer. The creation of a systematic revision plan and compliance with it ensures conceptual clarity and helps them to achieve better performance and a better ranking.
Focus on concept clarity – Rather than hijacking information, it’s important to keep the concepts clear. When the concepts are clear, students can also find the right answers to the tricky questions, especially in physics and chemistry. Always clarify your doubts with teachers, mentors, colleagues. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions. It’s a good habit because no matter what, asking questions will always remove your doubts.
Focus on time management – If you spend too much time on questions you are uncomfortable with, you will run out of time to solve the simple ones, so problem-solving skills should also be focused on when practicing test tests. The right strategy along with time management plays a crucial role in deciding on exam results. So practice enough to quickly adjust to the level of the paper and act quickly.
Proper strategy and time management play a crucial role in determining the rank of an aspirant. The remaining weeks should be used wisely to solve a specific problem, maintain speed and increase accuracy, identify and correct the weaker areas.
– Written by Saurabh Kumar, Academic Director, Vidyamandir Classes
Read all the latest news, breaking news and coronavirus news here
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )