Recruitment of health officers for the NHM Karnataka Community 2022: The National Health Mission Karnataka has released a new notification of the hiring of 680 community health officer positions at NHM Karnataka. B.Sc Nursing or GNM Diploma with CPCH candidates you can apply online for this NHM Karnataka Community Health Officer vacancy on or before 23.01.2022. The appointment of the NHM Karnataka Community Health Officer 2022 is based on a written exam only. Additional details such as age limits, educational qualifications, application form, CHO exam curriculum, and application details are provided below for this NHM Karnataka Community Health Officer 2022 recruitment.
- The final date for submitting the application form is 01/23/2022
- Admission ticket available on January 24th, 2022
- Online exam date 01/29/2022
- District earnings list available 1/31/2022
- Verification dates of the original documents 02/01/2022 to 02/03/2022
Available CHO positions in the National Health Mission Karnataka:
There are a total of 680 CHO vacancies in NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022.
Post name: Community Health Officer-680 posts
9 Bengaluru Rural-59
11 Bengaluru urban-3
14 Uttara Kannada-35
The maximum age limit for general candidates is 35 years. For SC / ST / Cat 1 38 years and for Cat 2A, Cat 2b, Cat 3a, Cat 3b 40 years.
Qualifications for NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment:
Candidates must have qualified the GNM Diploma or BSc Nursing with CPCH Course and Karnataka Nursing Council or INC registration
A written examination is carried out for the selection of the CHO positions.
NHM Karnataka CHO exam schedule:
A written exam is carried out for 100 points.
The exam takes 90 minutes.
A total of 80 questions are asked.
General topics-60 questions / 60 marks
Nursing Curriculum-20 Questions / 40 Points
The examination schedule is as follows:
- Care Foundation
- Community Nursing / Public Health Nursing
- Medical / surgical nursing
- MCH / OBG
- General Fitness & Pediatrics
- Practical competence analysis and competence-based questions
- Nutrition and diet related
- Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology
- All national health programs as described on the MoHFw website
- Ayushman Bharath – HWC 12 service packages as described on the MoHFw website
The application fee is Rs.600 for candidates of Gen / Cat 2a, Cat 2b, Cat 3a, Cat 3b.
For SC / ST / ESM candidates Rs.300 / –
The monthly salary is Rs.24000 / – and Rs.8000 Incentives
Eligible candidates apply online for these NHM Karnataka CHO jobs. The last date to submit the application form for this NHM Karnataka CHO recruitment online is 01/23/2022.
Apply online here
Download notification here
नीचे दिए गए लिंक को क्लिक करे और Government Recruitments – Study Guide and Study Tips की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |
भारत माता की जय |