Talking about the exam pattern of NIACL AO, 2 exams will be conducted in it. Its Phase-I consists of Preliminary Examination and Phase-II consists of Main Examination. There are 2 papers in the main exam.
- Multiple choice type questions will be asked in the preliminary exam.
- Questions will be asked from English, Reasoning and Mathematics subjects.
- 30 questions in English will be of 30 marks, while Reasoning and Mathematics will carry 35 questions and 35 marks.
- There will be a total of 100 questions for which total time of 120 minutes will be given.
- One-fourth mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Phase-2 (Main Exam)
There will be a total of 2 exams in the main exam. The first exam will be of multiple choice type and the second exam will be a descriptive test.
Also Read: UPTET Exam Tips: Know Important Syllabus to Prepare for UPTET Exam, Score Will Be Good
multiple choice test
- Questions will be asked from 4 subjects Reasoning, English, General Awareness and Mathematics in the Multiple Choice Test.
- 50 questions will be asked from each subject and each will carry 50-50 marks and 40-40 minutes time.
- The entire exam will be of 200 marks and the total exam will be of 150 minutes (two and a half hours).
This exam will be of total 30 minutes. In this you will have to write letter, which will carry 10 marks and essay (English language) for which 20 marks will be given.
NIACL AO Preliminary Exam Syllabus
- non verbal series
- arithmetic number series
- relationship concept
- verbal and picture classification
- arithmetic logic
- discriminatory observation
- visual memory
- decision making
- problem solving
- space visualization
- similarities and differences
Also read: UGC NET: If you want to crack UGC NET in first attempt, then follow these smart tips
Time and Work, Etc., Ratio and Time, Time and Distance, Mensuration, Discount, Interest, Average, Profit and Loss, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Decimals and Fractions/Relationship between Fractions and Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic, Calculation of Whole Numbers , Number System/Method.
Antonyms, Spot the Error, Sentence Rearrangement, Conversion to Direct (to/from) Indirect Statement, Comprehension Passage, Phraseological Verbs, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Idioms and Phrases, Spelling Error, Cloze Test, Improving Sentences, Synonyms, One word substitution.
NIACL AO Main Exam Syllabus
It consists of four subjects out of which Reasoning, English and Mathematics syllabus is same for both Mains and Prelims. Which has been mentioned above.
Current Affairs, Summits, Books & Authors, Awards, Sports, Defence, National, Meeting, International, Important Days, Prime Minister’s Schemes, Important Places, General Knowledge, Important Organizations, Tributes etc, Banking Awareness, Indian Financial System, Indian History of Banking Industry, Regulatory Bodies Monetary and Credit Policies, Budget Basics and Current Union Budget, International Organizations/Financial Institutions, Capital Markets and Money Markets Added in NIACL AO Syllabus, Government Schemes Abbreviations and Economic Terminology, Other Important Concepts, Abbreviations and economic terminology, other important concepts.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )