Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) Delhi Announces Common Management Admission Committee (CMAC) admission to the MBA program
NSUT MBA approval 2021 – Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) is inviting online applications for admission to the two-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the 2021-22 academic year. Admission to the MBA program is granted through the Common Management Admission Committee (CMAC).
Read on for more details NSUT MBA approval 2021
- Business analysis
NSUT MBA approval 2021 Important dates
- Upload the information brochure and application form on the CMAC website: – June 2nd, 2021
- Deadline for submitting the fully completed application form: – June 30th, 2021
1st consultation round
- 1st round of online seat allocation and announcement to the selected candidates: – July 10, 2021
- Last date of payment of fees for candidates assigned in the 1st round: – July 14, 2021
- Display of the finally allocated and free places after the 1st allocation round: – July 19, 2021
2nd round of deliberations
- Opening of the online portal for all eligible applicants to submit a change in campus preference: – July 20 & 21, 2021
- 2nd round of online seat allocation and announcement to the selected candidates: – July 26, 2021
- Last date of payment of fees for candidates assigned in the 2nd round: – July 30, 2021
- Display of the finally allocated and free places after the 2nd allocation round: – 03 July 2021
3rd round of deliberations
- Opening of the online portal for all eligible applicants to submit a change in campus preference: – August 4th & 5th, 2021
- 3rd round of online seat allocation and announcement to the selected candidates: – August 10, 2021
- Last date of payment of fees for candidates assigned in the 3rd round: – August 14, 2021
- Display of the finally allocated and free places after the 3rd allocation round: – August 17, 2021
- Upgrade of seats after possible withdrawals and notification of final allocation: – September 4th, 2021
Round of points
- Display of free spaces after withdrawals and a detailed schedule of the traffic pattern: – September 7th, 2021
- Spot round: – September 11, 2021
Admission criteria for admission to the NSUT MBA 2021
- Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s examination with a total of 60% or an equivalent CGPA from a recognized university / institution can apply. However, a 10% improvement in grades is granted for the admission criteria for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
- Those who appear in the final semester examination can also apply, provided they submit proof of eligibility by a date set by the CMAC.
- The student should have a degree from one of the universities established by law of the central or state legislature in India, or any other educational institution established by act of parliament or declared a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act of 1956 or have an equivalent qualification approved by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. from India.
- The candidate must have appeared for CAT 2020 or CMAT 2021 and have the corresponding valid results of the same.
NSUT MBA admission 2021 application process
- All candidates seeking admission to the NSUT MBA programs must visit the website https://cmac.admissions.nic.in and complete the registration form, pay a non-refundable registration fee, and complete the seat allocation options.
- All candidates are required to complete the online application form and make an online payment.
- Documents required for uploading at the time of completing the online application form.
- For general / OBC / EWS candidates: – Rs. 1000 / –
- For SC / ST / PwD candidates: – Rs. 500 / –
- The applications received will be processed on the basis of the performance in CAT-2020 / CMAT-2021. Separate CMAC performance lists are created based on the CAT / CMAT score.
- The CMAC may set an appropriate cut-off score for CAT and CMAT in order to compile appropriate student achievement lists to shortlist candidates for admission. The list of services drawn up on the basis of the CAT Score 2020 is first exhausted for the purpose of admission. This is followed by approval based on the CMAT 2021 Merit List.
For more information and to apply online, please visit the official website
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )