NSUT Non-Teaching Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern for all Non-Teaching Posts will be published at www.nsut.ac.in. The candidates preparing for the written test first download the NSUT LDC Syllabus 2021 and know which topics are asked in the test. The topics for all posts are not the same and the level of difficulty corresponds to the post qualification. Therefore, candidates must prepare in accordance with the NSUT non-teaching exam samples 2021. 75% to 80% of the questions are asked by the specified subjects and the remaining 20% to 25% of the questions are asked by Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & Intelligence.
Post-Wise Official NSIT Non Teaching Syllabus 2021 to be used by candidates to continue preparation. Without learning these topics, candidates will not answer the questions and will not be admitted to the remaining selection rounds. To overcome this situation, applicants must study every single topic of the NSUT Junior Programmer curriculum 2021. Also, download the questionnaires and answer the questions. Then the candidates have an exact idea in which subjects they have good knowledge and in which subjects they need to practice more.
Information on the NSUT curriculum without teaching post 2021
|University name||Netaji Subhas University of Technology (formerly known as Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology)|
|Post names||Non-Teachers (LDC, Technical Assistant, Junior Steno, Junior Programmer & other positions)|
|Number of posts||126|
|Selection rounds||Computer-aided exam, skill test / laboratory test and interview|
NSUT non-teaching exam samples 2021
|Serial number||subjects||Overall grades||Qualification marks mark||Final selection|
|1||Domain related||75-80%||50% for general / UR, EWS, OBC
and 45% for SC / ST / PwD
|Group ‘C’ Contributions: Written Examination Score: 75% weighting and Skill / Laboratory Practical Examination: 25% weighting
Group ‘B’ contributions: Written tests: 50% weighting, skill tests: 25% weighting and interviews: 25% weighting
|2||Quantitative aptitude, reasoning and intelligence||20-25%|
The questions asked in the NSUT Non Teaching Posts exam are objective and in English and Hindi. Candidates must choose any language to answer the questions. Jobschat mentioned the written test and the overall rounds of qualification grades. The candidates who achieve these grades will only be nominated for the next round. So every applicant should have the NSUT curriculum without teaching post 2021 to achieve more than the qualification grades. However, don’t forget to review the NSUT LDC 2021 exam template as it is the basic structure for designing the question paper.
|NSUT Non-Teaching Syllabus 2021 (except technical assistant, young mechanic)||Download|
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )