The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the change to the NEET-UG 2021 testing scheme.
NMC (National Medical Commission) has communicated the curriculum of NEET (UG) -2021. The question paper is based on the given syllabus (Appendix-V) available on the NMC website (https://www.nmc.org.in/neet/neet-ug). In addition, the NTA has made the decision to include an option in Section “B” for each of the 4 (four) subjects in order to streamline the decision to reduce the curriculum by various school education councils.
The NEET (UG) -2021 test pattern consists of two sections. Each topic will consist of two sections. Section A consists of 35 questions and Section B consists of 15 questions. Of these 15 questions, candidates can answer 10 questions. So the total number of questions and the use of time remain the same.
The template for the NEET (UG) -2021 exam for inclusion in the 2021-22 session
NEET (UG) – 2021 is a pen & paper-based test that must be answered on the specially developed machine-assessable OMR sheet with a ballpoint pen.
Duration of the test
The duration of the test would be three (03) hours.
According to the earlier exam pattern, the test consisted of 180 objective questions (four options with the only correct answer) from physics, chemistry and biology (botany and zoology), which had to be answered with a ballpoint pen on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet of paper.
Study Books ( प्रतियोगिताओ की तैयारी के लिए किताबे )
- Bestselling books for competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Book for Upcoming competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- New releases in Exam prep books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Shop by competitive exams (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Great Deals on Exam books (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Best buys competitive exams, maximum savings (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
- Buy Study Materials (यहाँ खरीदें) : Click Here
Important Notice ( महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश )
- Please always check official website before apply.
- कृपया आवेदन से पहले महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स पर उपलब्ध अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के निर्देशों को ज़रूर पढ़ें )